CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

brushing teeth GIF

travel is starting for a lot of us today. If yall are participating in our contests as well, recommend following along in our pre-event travel and round thread. So stoked about this event!

The evening update sees the Matcha Latte team surge into 6th driven by several mysterious single post users who jump in and vote their way. More to come here...

Appears based off the vote that Anime Gods are walking on water on their way to the BagBoy championship.

Pics surfaced today of a magical healing drink being consumed by JB, and shortly thereafter we heard of 7 iron curls instead of pillows. Is this the progress needed for FiF??

Your evening update here:

View attachment 9262702
Man I love this.
I mean Anime Gods are a freaking lock.

Safe travels all! Time to start the fun!

Safe travels everybody!

It's time. I'm ready to lock in a pick for this thing

Conquer Dynamic Duo GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

The event are coming in hot.

Picking Packing Chowdah – @lambeau and @Mikey D for the win

Safe travels to those hitting the road today.

Safe travels all!!

Safe travels guys! Hope it's a smooth trip for everyone

Safe travels I am sure the excitement is beginning.

the degree to which JB keeps pumping up the Animatronic Band is a hilarious set up.
Have you seen them? Between @xThor god-like skills and @Muchmore shorts putting abilities, this is a freaking lock.

Checked in for my flight. Got upgraded on my shorter flight from Atlanta so that's cool! I'm just hoping my clubs make the transfer. It's only 46 minutes
There should be a wager for this

Is everyone waiting on the daily @JB curl update like an Adam Schefter breaking NFL report?

The evening update sees the Matcha Latte team surge into 6th driven by several mysterious single post users who jump in and vote their way. More to come here...

Appears based off the vote that Anime Gods are walking on water on their way to the BagBoy championship.

Pics surfaced today of a magical healing drink being consumed by JB, and shortly thereafter we heard of 7 iron curls instead of pillows. Is this the progress needed for FiF??

Your evening update here:

View attachment 9262702
Amanda Waller No Funny Business GIF by The Suicide Squad

Safe travels everyone! This gonna be a great event to follow.

Let there be a new champion crowned!
Hero Swimming GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Back