CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

When does the window close on picking a winner?? I am struggling here..
shark-coochie-ludwig-van-bacon.jpg

Thank you, sir. We'll make sure to get net and gross to you for sure, there will be a lot of math involved for us...

Thanks again for doing this!
I would say just send in your scorecard now pre-filled. Would save a lot of time and stress knowing Touring Purple is already in the clubhouse at -8 for the event.

Presentation isn’t there but the taste sure was. Homemade breakfast burrito. Only about a half hour until I’m out the door!
IMG_9805.jpeg

snuck out for a quick 9 this morning to try and get some reps in before hitting the road tomorrow. I won't lie, I was much more confident in my game at this point last year, but I saw some good things today. Still kind of battling with a bit of grip change...but was more committed today. Also, first round with the Ai Smoke Max driver, which I'll probably keep in the bag for the event. I do get a bit of a flatter ball with the Darkspeed LS, and there is some tinkering I can do before Monday morning. Other bag change was Ai Smoke 4h...hit it twice on the course and have no complaints. Everything feels closer than it did a couple of weeks ago at Briggs.

snuck out for a quick 9 this morning to try and get some reps in before hitting the road tomorrow. I won't lie, I was much more confident in my game at this point last year, but I saw some good things today. Still kind of battling with a bit of grip change...but was more committed today. Also, first round with the Ai Smoke Max driver, which I'll probably keep in the bag for the event. I do get a bit of a flatter ball with the Darkspeed LS, and there is some tinkering I can do before Monday morning. Other bag change was Ai Smoke 4h...hit it twice on the course and have no complaints. Everything feels closer than it did a couple of weeks ago at Briggs.
Linq Blue in the driver, right?

Linq Blue in the driver, right?
today it was, and that shaft will make the trip, along with the Tensei White. You can feel free to pop it in your driver for some swings if you want.

today it was, and that shaft will make the trip, along with the Tensei White. You can feel free to pop it in your driver for some swings if you want.
Thank you sir, I'd love to. Might beg to hit the hybrid too.

On an unrelated note, our plane just touched down and then immediately took back off, followed by this. I'm glad I wore my brown pants!

image.jpg

Doesn't bother me at all to have pictures of the cards- I've never visited Ballyhack to be able to tell you whether or not cell service is solid enough for pictures from the course. (Dan was able to put out great pics, but others not as much)

As long as you're telling me what the net is either via pic or post, I'll be able to figure things out. I'll also be shooting out individual cards to the teams asking them to verify scoring to ensure everything is aligned.
I didn't have any issues with T-Mobile at Ballyhack.

I mean you could put both drivers in the bag for the event. It’s not like it is unprecedented for that setup for First In Fun 🤷‍♂️

I mean you could put both drivers in the bag for the event. It’s not like it is unprecedented for that setup for First In Fun 🤷‍♂️
oh there is a chance both make the journey.

Participants.
This is new to me, but I want to just make sure to say something as it just came up.
If something is in the cottage, such as cups, coozies, etc. That does not mean they are free.
Please do not take them without asking, because there are charges.
There goes my idea of bringing a U-Haul to Ballyhack in August. Glad I didn’t skim past this one

Thank you sir, I'd love to. Might beg to hit the hybrid too.

On an unrelated note, our plane just touched down and then immediately took back off, followed by this. I'm glad I wore my brown pants!

View attachment 9262795
Touch and go! If that's not a sign that touring purple is gonna take the W I don't know what is

Back