CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

How is @Muchmore 's hair holding up to the humidity?
With the humidity and all the electricity in the air, he could end up looking like Buckwheat before it's over! :ROFLMAO:

screamqueensedit GIF

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
Stupid work...time to catch up on 11 pages!

So does a virtual hole in one mean you have to buy everyone a virtual round of drinks?
Well since individuals can’t buy drinks…well take whatever form of live THP Experience HIO action we can get.

I mean I’m good with it. I bet others aren’t. But amazing everyone just hit the most perfect shot of their lives when the horn sounded:unsure:
It is possible, did you not see my stellar play a few weeks ago?

Carnage tomorrow, but todays golf action is complete.

We will be having an amazing dinner with the group at 7pm ET and an AMA with Bag Boy.
Stopping for safety is always best. Enjoy the break everyone. Be ready tomorrow.

That bacon intake could start going up as well, if say there were some extra time away from golf.... just saying!

I mean I’m good with it. I bet others aren’t. But amazing everyone just hit the most perfect shot of their lives when the horn sounded:unsure:
Caddy Shack Golf GIF

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
Alt shot canceled so spent more money in the pro shop. Round 2 and 3 pictured.
image.jpg

Bummed I came back to a rainout...but can't wait for dinner, AMA and full carnage tomorrow

I keep looking at those damn hats and wanna but them I can't stop! Briggs is in trouble in September

Back