CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

It’s kind of like the saying…does a one legged duck swim in circles?
Happy Art GIF by Zezaz

I freaking love it! I have no concerns that FIF won’t show up ready!
Of course they show up. How the heck we gonna get on property without @JB ? 🤣🤣

It’s kind of like the saying…does a one legged duck swim in circles?
Honestly it’s probably not swimming bc it probably didn’t even make it to water with one leg. 🤣

Gotta go with my guys @xThor and @Muchmore in this one Anime Gods will have the other teams playing croquet once they get done winning so hard. Just what I heard so take it for what it’s worth 😝. Even heard @xThor offered to eat a Johnsonville Brat if they didn’t win.

Gotta go with my guys @xThor and @Muchmore in this one Anime Gods will have the other teams playing croquet once they get done winning so hard. Just what I heard so take it for what it’s worth 😝. Even heard @xThor offered to eat a Johnsonville Brat if they didn’t win.
Is this on tape?

Awesome prize!!!

having friends on multiple teams makes this tougher than I’d like it to be 😅

First in Fun in 5th seems low.

Give me Aqua Men for the win!

First in fun for me…

I just want to get in here and say thank you all for being part of this thread, I'm trying to get all of my work done so I can be fully engaged in this and it is not disappointing.

Awesome prize!!!

having friends on multiple teams makes this tougher than I’d like it to be 😅
You better choose correctly. If you don’t.
Youre Dead To Me GIF by asianhistorymonth

🤣🤣

I was chatting with someone who just came from there last week, yesterday afternoon and they said that this place is going to blow our socks off.

This is going to be special.

I was chatting with someone who just came from there last week, yesterday afternoon and they said that this place is going to blow our socks off.

This is going to be special.
Was it a THPer?

Smoked Charcuterie wins on the last hole heroics

Back