Limited Edition Mizuno Copper MP-20 Irons

Would need iron covers!:ROFLMAO:

Beauties. Display only though, IMO.

Ferrules are almost as hot as the heads.

So for those of you who would play them, is bag chatter ok on these?

These would require special clear through iron covers.

I don't think the bag chatter would bother me. I typically hold my clubs when I walk so it would take a while to get bad.

Also, I'm really curious, as someone who wipes my clubs after every shot (even on the range), how long this kind of finish would wear down.

I don't think the bag chatter would bother me. I typically hold my clubs when I walk so it would take a while to get bad.

Also, I'm really curious, as someone who wipes my clubs after every shot (even on the range), how long this kind of finish would wear down.
For $2000 you could have found out.

Saw someone selling on Facebook club sale page... gorgeous but oooooooffff that price tag

Beautiful... But only as wall hangers or an elite graduated set of walking canes. No way I’d dirty those bad boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful... But only as wall hangers or an elite graduated set of walking canes. No way I’d dirty those bad boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My set, once they come in, will never touch the grass. Definitely wall hangers.

So let me see if I get this right. They skip a step in the completion process reducing product and labor expenditures, call it a “limited addition” set, and charge $700 more?

As much as I ADORE mizuno (own and love my MP-20s), this is 100% true. Less cost but more price? lol insane.

Haha didn’t really think about it that way in terms of “unfinished” product for more money. Interesting take it seems :)

my shop said they will get a set maybe two and that they are not spoken for yet..... oh the wheels are turning but that is a ton of money for a set of irons that I realistically can only play 4 of andddd not get fit into shaft wise.

Seem to me that the copper playing would tend to wear off really quick from the face and sole. Curious to see some with course time on them. I’d love a set of the chrome version, the copper ones don’t do as much for me TBH.

I've read on other forums that they did lose the chroming process, BUT they did increase the thickness of the copper plating to compensate for weight loss of the chrome plating which would make them a bit more durable than just the standard thin layer of copper below the chrome plating of a normal retail head.

Those are pretty. I'd never buy them since they're too much money for me but I think the look really good. And they'd need covers.:ROFLMAO:

If I managed to find a set which will be nearly impossible, they will be displayed proudly in my U.S. Open staff bag. They are certainly not something you would want to play with but dang they are beautiful.

That photo on IG with the blue miz bag is insane. Curious to see THP reviews on them.

I love the look of these... still. Nice to hear that the copper plating is thicker!

I'll stick with my MP-18 SCs hahaha

MBs are scary.

You say they are scary and yet in Range Days, you seemed to be as consistent with the mbs as the other two and the ball speed was the same, even though the loft is a couple of degrees weaker. They arguable would be the profile of the three that you would have been fit into.

Back