Talkin’ bout sun darts
Talkin’ bout broken hearts
Talkin’ bout teenage love and truck parts
Talkin’ bout country fairs and golf carts
Take me right back to the start Sun Darts

Well damn. Who’s chopping onions… End of an era…

Let’s go Shamrocks! Let’s go Shamrocks!!

Let’s go Irish! Let’s go Irish!!

Go Shamrockettes go! Go Shamrockettes go!

Let’s go Eagles!! Let’s go Eagles!!

Letterkenny GIF by Crave

Ugh. I’m sad to watch the last season. It’s why I didn’t start it yesterday.

Im saving the last few, havent watched 11 yet.

I have also not started it.

I've got Shoresy season 2 on my list before this one. I'm going to delay it as much as I can before it get binge watched.

I have also not started it.

I've got Shoresy season 2 on my list before this one. I'm going to delay it as much as I can before it get binge watched.
Shoresy S2 is perfect.

Letterkenny GIF by Crave

About to start the episodes of the final season. I hate that it will be over!

Only on season 3 (Bonnie McMurray hot tub episode) but it is one of the funniest shows ever

Letterkenny GIF by Crave

I'm one episode in to the final season.. has not disappointed so far

It felt like they had renewed energy all season. It’s among the best for sure.

Only on season 3 (Bonnie McMurray hot tub episode) but it is one of the funniest shows ever

Letterkenny GIF by Crave
I started rewatching the series again. Currently on season 2.

I really need to finish the last few seasons. Im saving it for some reason. Guess I dont want it to end.

I could see myself rewatching it all again if I keep Hulu
It’s been just as enjoyable. I think this is my third time through these seasons.

I've finished watching and get that they wanted closure with the final season but I didn't enjoy this one as much. One of my least favorite storylines are the skids and I feel they were way too prevalent this final season which ruined it for me.

Last edited:
On a positive note, I just saw an article that Shoresy season 3 is expected to hit towards the end of the year.

Enjoyed this last season. Was on the fence about watching since the 11th was so bad, but glad I did. Stinks it’s over with but at least Shoresy is still around. Curious if there’s other crude humor comedies like this around.

Good season, but a lot of it seemed to be hey, remember this character from way back when?

On a positive note, I just saw an article that Shoresy season 3 is expected to hit towards the end of the year.
Thats great news!

Is Shoresy just a longer version of the hockey scenes from LK?

I‘m watching the golf course / Canada goose episode now and keep pausing it to LOL so I don’t miss the next ridiculous moment. 😃

Is Shoresy just a longer version of the hockey scenes from LK?

I‘m watching the golf course / Canada goose episode now and keep pausing it to LOL so I don’t miss the next ridiculous moment. 😃
It's a spinoff based off of the shoresy character. I really enjoyed the first season and the second was great as well

Back