LEGO Appreciation Thread

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I thought we used to have a thread for LEGO, I searched and searched and couldn't fine one. But what a great toy for currently being stuck in our homes!

This fits perfect here

Love LEGO.
Wife and I started watching the LegoMasters show recently.

she has suggested next time we go to Costco we pick up the big LEGO pack they have. 😍

My 16 year old watched one episode of Lego Masters and pulled out all of his old Legos. He's been building every morning during the pandemic.

Just got started into lego's with my boys. So much fun, and I think sometimes dad gets into it more than the kids!

OHHHH Boy, we did have a LEGO thread, but I'm down with this

Love Lego......
The new stuff looks amazing and more and more like models.
The older type Lego is amazing for the imagination.

Small portion of the collection.

20191229_224652.jpgreceived_487590751765367.jpeg

Alright, gotta ask all you lego heads out there. My kids have a tonne of sets. They've built them and that's about it.

Do you guys ever mix/consolidate? I've got such a heavy case of OCD, that it's really hard to do that.

Just bought my soon to be 6 year old granddaughter the Lego Hospital set! (appropriate)

Seriously we love Legos (my daughter & I). She is going crazy that we just had to take every single set apart and pack them for our move. That will be the first box we unpack when we arrive on Friday!!!

The only experience I have with legos is stepping on them in the middle of the night.
My girls have the big ones that they like but nothing like the 12th at Augusta! So cool!

I add a new piece to a Christmas village that I started three years ago in hopes that it would be something my kid(s) would like to see and setup during the holiday. So far my 18 month old wants to break it. Fingers crossed he will enjoy it in a different way in a few more years

Seriously we love Legos (my daughter & I). She is going crazy that we just had to take every single set apart and pack them for our move. That will be the first box we unpack when we arrive on Friday!!!
Putting them back to gather for those that may have broke during the move will be a ton of fun

Putting them back to gather for those that may have broke during the move will be a ton of fun
We took all of them apart piece by piece and bagged them separately. We get to experience the fun of putting them back together from the start!!! Woohoo!!!

LEGO = awesome!

I've really been enjoying Lego Masters on TV.

About to get photo heavy in here in a bit. I nerd out about my Star Wars ships.

I'm just a large child.

20200318_202712.jpg20200318_202735.jpg20200318_202817.jpg

The rest of the assembled collection

Attachments

• 20200318_203911.jpg
    20200318_203911.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 8
Back