Legacy: A Grandaddy Series

Muchmore

21/23 GD Alum/ The Dallas Cowboys of Experiences
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
What's going on THP! I know not everyone pops in to the Grandaddy thread until it's go time, but we are currently having a lot of fun in there and it's picking up with it being just over two weeks away! But a couple weeks ago, I put out a video with some Grandaddy alumni giving some advice and perspective on the event for our 23 team and hopefully any future team if this experience continues.

Following that, I got together and did some shorter get to know you videos with the rest of Team THP. All of those videos are out now. To have all the videos accessible in one area, I thought I'd have them in a single thread so anyone who wants to watch them for either the first time or as many times as you want, can get to them quickly. We appreciate all the support so far and hope to see the entire forum rocking with us here shortly! We have five videos total (with another one that will be released right before the event) and hope everyone (THP and Callaway) enjoys!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
HUGE thank you to @JasonFinleyCG @DNevsCG @callmedaddy @AT_CG and @JohnnyCallaway for taking the time to help me out and get a couple questions answered for me, the team, and THP. It's so appreciated.

I had our team videos, but I thought it would be awesome to hear from Callaway about the event from their perspective. Again, huge thank you to them for taking time!

Last edited:
Awesome work…

well done! time to get the popcorn ready!

Awesome i can now find them easily to finish watching them all!

You did such a great job with these. Can’t wait to see the surprise video!

very nice, thank you for putting these all in one place. Looking forward to watching them later when work calms a little.

Thank you, Chris. This is going to be so much fun!

Thought there would be more Subaru’s… 😝 Good work on these guys.

Sweet! Always fun to see the greats and newbs and hear their stories

Love these so much. Thanks again for doing them and great idea to put them all together like this!

Love this! Will definitely check out the videos after I get off work.

This, is freaking cool.

Good stuff. I'll be watching these later.

What a great group of guys. I've had the pleasure of meeting and playing golf with 4 of them. And, I feel like I've know the others. I definitely want to meet and tee it up with them. I've not been to the Grandaddy but hearing the guys speak of their experiences and what it's meant to them since really hits.

I know this is Grandaddy specific but the advice is spot on for any THP Experience you might be a part of. Man, oh man, I wish I had thought of doing something like this for the Hackers.

Chris, this is special. You've set a high standard of enriching an already fabulous experience for your team and letting us at home peak behind he curtain.

Back