BTW, saw the tape in slo-mo. The ping pongs were seen coming from back and to the left. Next thing you know Cleveland will draft a superstar, go to the finals, almost win a championship, and then said superstar leaves for a bigger market .....

I bet he has a whole bunch of quarters now.

Two years and two championships later, anyone want to rethink their position on this? Granted, he may still be a prick of a person but he has come thru in the clutch, something many people said he would never do. And yes indeed, he's got a pocket full of quarters now.

RTR '13!

Two years and two championships later, anyone want to rethink their position on this? Granted, he may still be a prick of a person but he has come thru in the clutch, something many people said he would never do. And yes indeed, he's got a pocket full of quarters now.

RTR '13!

How many star teammates does it take for lb to be 'clutch'?

The answer appears to be 'quite a few'

How many star teammates does it take for lb to be 'clutch'?

The answer appears to be 'quite a few'

The same amount that were there when they lost to Dallas and many said he'd never get it done. Bottom line, Heat don't have back to back without LBJ.

RTR '13!

Did Lebron start golfing?

The same amount that were there when they lost to Dallas and many said he'd never get it done. Bottom line, Heat don't have back to back without LBJ.

RTR '13!

Maybe.. I'm not a die hard basketball fan, but I watched quite a bit of the finals. Quite frankly, I thought Ray Allen played a larger game changer role than lbj.

Ugggh mods close this up..

Please lol

i hear he taught Charles Barkley how to swing. .

I thought I saw Barley fall over from make believe contact with another golfer.

I thought I saw Barley fall over from make believe contact with another golfer.
C'mon now. You know that was from lack of headband.

This thread totally has staying power hahaha

Ill find someone to argue with and try to get nasty enough to get it locked up

Ill find someone to argue with and try to get nasty enough to get it locked up

We can argue. What side would you like?

I'm of the firm belief that he is full of suck up until the moment he returns to Cleveland with some of his superstar buddies. Then we can go to games and celebrate his awesomeness.

We can argue. What side would you like?

I'm of the firm belief that he is full of suck up until the moment he returns to Cleveland with some of his superstar buddies. Then we can go to games and celebrate his awesomeness.

Hes not coming back...dan Gilbert said some nasty things about him.

Now if he sold the team to someone else...maybe

The cavs would be good though...and for a long time lol

Hes not coming back...dan Gilbert said some nasty things about him.

Now if he sold the team to someone else...maybe

The cavs would be good though...and for a long time lol

Semantics!!! I remember that comic sans disaster.. That was hilarious.

Semantics!!! I remember that comic sans disaster.. That was hilarious.

Perhaps one of these nigerian fortunes ive inherited will pay up this year and I can buy the team.

Back