ANNOUNCEMENT Leagues & Draft Order - 2021 THP Fantasy Football

where is everyone seeing the draft "grades"

Capture.PNG

Feeling good after the draft.

nothing. maybe ours is taking longer.

Drama filled predraft in League 3…
My team is less than stellar…
I broke my no Browns rule out of the gate, I hate myself right now.

Strangely satisfied with this
58680D9B-D16F-4515-A8F1-EEDFBA6404E5.jpeg

So, you're telling me, there's room for improvement? 🀣
Screenshot_20210902-232238_Samsung Internet.jpg

I’m not sure how I got a C but slated to only win 1 gameβ€”-

8FD5B7B3-4527-438D-A95B-8A0811B72898.jpeg

I’m really not sure what or where they are getting this draft grade from?!?!?

AA0A175E-D11C-40E5-B18B-3BF67566CEEF.jpeg

Contest entries get in the way of the real duties. I kid I kid!!!
No excuses but someone decided sharing is caring and spent the 2nd half of day hugging porcelain due to stomach illness... Not good

May have better odds getting into the Granddaddy...

1630671499089.png

Attachments

• 1630671463969.png
    1630671463969.png
    5 KB · Views: 1

We can eat wings and drink peach crown and cry together since our teams are virtually the same just different leagues haha.

We can eat wings and drink peach crown and cry together since our teams are virtually the same just different leagues haha.
Draft Besties. πŸ˜€

Week 1 thread will go up next week.

Draft Besties. πŸ˜€

It was the craziest thing, my draft was 1 round ahead of his, and we kept having the same players fall to us and we picked them. Which I can't say is too surprising because last year we were in the same league and I believe he had the pick before me and we kept poaching each others players.

After each pick we both said, oh crap what did I just do? πŸ˜‚

Also, I put my line up into a few FF sites and they all said it was an A, NFL.com said a C, so there is that.

:ROFLMAO: I didn't want Browns either, somehow I ended up with Redskins instead, then Baker :ROFLMAO: so I made up for it with a rookie or 2 haha thanks autodraft after the first6 rounds

It was the craziest thing, my draft was 1 round ahead of his, and we kept having the same players fall to us and we picked them. Which I can't say is too surprising because last year we were in the same league and I believe he had the pick before me and we kept poaching each others players.

After each pick we both said, oh crap what did I just do? πŸ˜‚
This makes me feel better as @JDax continually took the guy I have in my queue.

This makes me feel better as @JDax continually took the guy I have in my queue.
I had the same issue with people in my league. They would stick around until 2 or 3 picks before my turn and all of a sudden, poof they were gone and I'm over here selecting people from the (yuck) Packers and getting stuck having a lot of people on bye week at the same time.

I had the same issue with people in my league. They would stick around until 2 or 3 picks before my turn and all of a sudden, poof they were gone and I'm over here selecting people from the (yuck) Packers and getting stuck having a lot of people on bye week at the same time.
The crazy thing is a few times I was going to take a guy way down the list on a whim and they still disappeared a pick or two ahead of me..lol

Back