Recipe Lazy Enchiladas

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
On this weeks episode of Worst Golf Podcast I shared this recipe for Lazy Enchiladas. Sometimes you just don't feel like getting your hands dirty rolling up the enchiladas, and this is an easy and delicious way to get the same flavors without the extra work.

Lazy Enchiladas
Serving Size: 6, Recipe from https://ohsnapmacros.com/recipe/lazy-enchiladas/

empowered-59.jpeg

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 lbs. lean ground beef (96/4)
  • 1 can Red Enchilada Sauce 19 oz. can
  • 1 can diced green chilies 4.5 oz. can
  • 1 cup Mexican Cheese, Shredded 112g
  • 4 Super Soft Mission Flour Tortillas
Beef Seasoning
  • 1 tbsp. ground cumin
  • 1 tsp. smoked paprika
  • 1 tsp. garlic powder
  • 1 tsp. chili powder
  • 2 tbsp. water
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Pre heat the oven to 375F.
  2. In a pan over medium brown ground beef and break into small pieces. Mix all seasonings in a small bowl and add water. Mix together to create a paste. Once the beef is almost cooked through, add the seasoning paste to the beef and mix well to combine. Add green chilies and simmer everything together for a few minutes while you prep to layer your enchiladas.
  3. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non stick spray. Add a thin layer of enchilada sauce to the bottom to help the tortillas avoid sticking to the pan.
  4. Layer enchiladas. 2 tortillas across the enchilada sauce, half the ground beef spread evenly over the tortillas, half the remaining enchilada sauce, half the cheese. Repeat.
  5. Once you have used all the ingredients in two layers. Add the dish to the oven and bake for 25 minutes until bubbly with slightly crispy edges. Cut through the tortillas and serve.
  6. Each serving is roughly 230 grams.
NUTRITION
Serving: 230g, Calories: 301kca, lCarbohydrates: 24g, Protein: 23g, Fat: 11g

On this weeks episode of Worst Golf Podcast I shared this recipe for Lazy Enchiladas. Sometimes you just don't feel like getting your hands dirty rolling up the enchiladas, and this is an easy and delicious way to get the same flavors without the extra work.

Lazy Enchiladas
Serving Size: 6, Recipe from https://ohsnapmacros.com/recipe/lazy-enchiladas/

View attachment 9193426

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 lbs. lean ground beef (96/4)
  • 1 can Red Enchilada Sauce 19 oz. can
  • 1 can diced green chilies 4.5 oz. can
  • 1 cup Mexican Cheese, Shredded 112g
  • 4 Super Soft Mission Flour Tortillas
Beef Seasoning
  • 1 tbsp. ground cumin
  • 1 tsp. smoked paprika
  • 1 tsp. garlic powder
  • 1 tsp. chili powder
  • 2 tbsp. water
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Pre heat the oven to 375F.
  2. In a pan over medium brown ground beef and break into small pieces. Mix all seasonings in a small bowl and add water. Mix together to create a paste. Once the beef is almost cooked through, add the seasoning paste to the beef and mix well to combine. Add green chilies and simmer everything together for a few minutes while you prep to layer your enchiladas.
  3. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non stick spray. Add a thin layer of enchilada sauce to the bottom to help the tortillas avoid sticking to the pan.
  4. Layer enchiladas. 2 tortillas across the enchilada sauce, half the ground beef spread evenly over the tortillas, half the remaining enchilada sauce, half the cheese. Repeat.
  5. Once you have used all the ingredients in two layers. Add the dish to the oven and bake for 25 minutes until bubbly with slightly crispy edges. Cut through the tortillas and serve.
  6. Each serving is roughly 230 grams.
NUTRITION
Serving: 230g, Calories: 301kca, lCarbohydrates: 24g, Protein: 23g, Fat: 11g
so it is like enchilada lasagna... so enchisagna... :unsure::unsure:

Sounds delicious, I'll need to make this hot dish.

I love enchiladas so this one will be made soon!

Yeah, I’m gonna need to try this. I’ll report back when I do.

I may do this soon but use corn or low carb tortillas to cut the carb count a little.

Sounds very tasty! And quick to make!

This is dinner tonight.

I may do this soon but use corn or low carb tortillas to cut the carb count a little.
Corn tortillas are infinity + better than flour tortillas for tacos and enchiladas imo

EDIT: having said that, sounds like an awesome recipe I can't wait to try with a few modifications (tortillas, much hotter chiles).

Last edited:
Corn tortillas are infinity + better than flour tortillas for tacos and enchiladas imo

EDIT: having said that, sounds like an awesome recipe I can't wait to try with a few modifications (tortillas, much hotter chiles).
I'd do hotter chiles and spicy enchilada sauce, but I'm planning on sharing and my wife is of the opinion that even mild hot sauce is too spicy.

Used to go to a Mexican restaurant in Austin that served layered enchiladas like this. They were fantastic. Going to have to try making these.

Dinner time!

IMG_5427.jpeg

Looks good! Thanks for sharing.

Delicious, yum!

IMG_5428.jpeg

been wanting more simple casseroles like this...thanks!

I ate waaayyy too much of that.😍

Gonna try this next week! Will definitely use the "cone" tortillas as others have mentioned above!

Sounds like a good easy meal even my wife couldn't mess up .... But it's still possible

I have family in town visiting, made this for dinner tonight and it was a big hit. I made a bigger batch than last time, it all got eaten and they said they could’ve eaten more. Guess I need a bigger baking pan for those occasions!

I have family in town visiting, made this for dinner tonight and it was a big hit. I made a bigger batch than last time, it all got eaten and they said they could’ve eaten more. Guess I need a bigger baking pan for those occasions!

That's awesome, I am so glad it was such a hit!

Back