Launch Code Golf swing speed trainer

Matty G

Reaction score
I've had the Launch Code golf speed swing trainer for a little over a year now. Unfortunately about a month or so ago the website went down with all the training programs and videos.

1. Does anyone know what happened?

2. Does anyone have pictures of the training exercise regimen for each set of weeks? I only have like week 9-13.

3. Basically this training device is now mostly useless because I don't know how to ramp up the training with different exercises and weight changes.

Any information or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

I've had the Launch Code golf speed swing trainer for a little over a year now. Unfortunately about a month or so ago the website went down with all the training programs and videos.

2. Does anyone have pictures of the training exercise regimen for each set of weeks? I only have like week 9-13.

3. Basically this training device is now mostly useless because I don't know how to ramp up the training with different exercises and weight changes.

Thanks,

Matt
Do you have what the URL used to be?

Edit: found it from their YouTube page. I didn't have any luck finding protocols, but you could try poking around here:

https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://launchcodegolf.com/*

Last edited:

Thanks,

Matt
1) No
2) I have Webpage images, tracking sheet and videos Google drive link here
3) hopefully now you don't
Let me know if it does/does not work for you

Back