Last Concert You Attended?

The Killers. They were fantastic.

1682828946626.jpeg

The Father Figures

I think the last one we went to was Shinedown and Godsmack.

Our town does a tribute band series in the winter months here. I saw Led Zepagain (Led Zep tribute, obviously) and Voyager (Journey tribute) in January. Both of them were actually very good - Led Zepagain has been together for 35 years and toured all over the world so they're very tight, and Voyager had a singer who looked and sounded exactly like Arnel Pineda (who sounds a lot like Steve Perry). The Led Zepagain guys joke (truthfully) that they've been together for longer than Led Zeppelin themselves were.

Last Sunday night I seen “A Band Called Malice” who are a tribute to The Jam.

A while back I seen “From The Jam”, Bruce Foxton was The Jam’s original bass player, and this is his band.

Seen Kasabian before that.

Going to see The Beat soon, then a Depeche Mode tribute band and after that New Order.

aaronlewis.jpg

Last Sat I saw Aaron Lewis @Foxwoods. It is all Acoustic either just the 3 or AFL solo.
It was a great show and I will be seeing him in the fall when he plays the small outdoor place on a lake near me in Sept.

I never realized Aaron Lewis grew up in Ma.

Maroon 5 in St Louis

We saw Toto and Journey in the last month or so and will see the Stevie Nicks/Billy Joel double bill in Nashville in a few weeks.

I’ve lost all desire to see live music, but I would go see Aaron Lewis in a minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Crow Medicine Show a week ago in Jim Thorpe. One of the highest energy shows I've attended!

Had tickets to Richie Furay at a local venue a month ago. Both my wife and myself totally forgot. 🤦‍♂️

Been a long time, last I recall Staind, Shinedown, and Chevelle in Gilford NH back in 2007 or 2008

Oct 2021 - James Taylor and Jackson Browne

Have more planned -

Last concert we attended was Tortuga Festival. Unfortunately the last performer we watched was Shania Twain and I need to change that soon. She was awful…I need a good performer stat!

Neal McCoy last May.Resized_20220521_201740.jpg

It was either Crosby, Still, Nash, and Young or Muddy Waters...though Muddy was playing in a bar (we were sitting at a small table, and I had my feet resting on the "stage", Johnny Winter showed up and they jammed a bit). Late 70s?
Muddy Waters…hadn’t thought of that name in forever. I saw him at a blues festival many years ago.

We had a back to back weekend stretch recently of seeing the Eagles and Bruce Springsteen. The Eagles concert was a lot of fun - basically a greatest hits experience. Springsteen…damn, what a great show.

The club I belonged to until I moved a few months ago does a summer concert series on Thursday nights. I would go out and play 9 or 18 holes and listen to the concert as I played the course. Does that count?

Gorillaz

Wolf Alice

@ Doornroosje Nijmegen November 2022

IMG_20221118_220151.jpg

Back