Last Concert You Attended?

Took my wife and kids to see Lauren Daigle in Jackson, MS, in the spring. Event organizers were not expecting the size of the crowd that showed up, at all.

Local music every couple weeks.

The Weeknd

Springsteen the last time he was in Buffalo. Next will probably be Glorious Sons this winter.

I saw Roger Waters - The Us & Them Tour - last year. It was great to hear the music of Pink Floyd again live.
I would have loved to see this show!

I have never been to a legit concert.

Blake Shelton came to JB MDL when I was stationed there and sang for maybe an hour or so and I watched it and Toby Keith came to Iraq when I was there and I heard it from my room, but didn't even bother going to it.

That's the extent of it for me. Never understood the draw to go pay someone to sing to me.

My wife and I recently saw Miranda Lambert at the Cheyenne frontier days as well as Keith Urban. Really good shows but man crowds are no fun anymore

Senses Fail; I doubt any here would know who these guys are. They were in Austin recently, my girlfriends son is their drummer.

Cowboy Mouth about 10 years ago.

Zac Brown Band a couple of years ago

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Malone. I still have the song Sunflower in my head.

Cole Swindell, Lauren Alaina and Chris Janson the other year.

Never would of thought I would of gone to a country music concert but now I live in the south.

Last one I went to was David Gray. He is awesome live.

I saw Queen with Adam Lambert a few months back.

I rarely go to concerts. I’ll guess my last one was in college. Gonculator maybe?

The Violent Femmes in June. Going to see Big Head Todd & the Monsters in November.

Bare Naked Ladies
and
Hootie and The Blow Fish - Group Therapy Tour
Wheatland, CA

Randy Houser a couple weeks ago. It was at a small venue and was an awesome show.

Pearl Jam. Fantastic as always.

Tortuga Festival with the last show being Thomas Rhett.

Barenaked Ladies w/Hootie & The Blowfish
Loved that tour! BNL surprised the heck out of me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

We saw Garth Brooks at US Bank stadium here in Minneapolis this summer. It was awesome. I wouldn’t have classified myself as a Garth Fan until the concert. That guy is a performer.

Back