Lamkin UT+ and UTX+ grips

End of the month, we should have a whole lot of feedback on them coming as well.
Not sure I’ve ever been this excited to hear about grips

Not sure I’ve ever been this excited to hear about grips
Lamkin is crushing it right now, returning the UTx to its roots and now these? Awesome.

Lamkin is crushing it right now, returning the UTx to its roots and now these? Awesome.

I grabbed some old wedges out of the spare bag that had some UTX. And then my hands got sad at my other clubs

Tell me why I should switch, I did like the UTx that came on the Jaws but it was too thin feeling

End of the month, we should have a whole lot of feedback on them coming as well.
I think these may be right up my alley. Excited to try these out!

Tell me more @OldandStiff. I keep going into golf shops trying to find these but no luck yet
Just have them order some. Seriously only took like 3 days to get them. It's your responsibility to tell shops about cool new **** and make them carry it. 😆

Sadly I'm too busy helping everyone else play better golf and have limited swings with them. Tried to give some detailed initial feedback. I might have some time tomorrow morning to hit more with them.

I think these may be right up my alley. Excited to try these out!
They’ll be a really solid addition alongside the UTx and the ST+2’s. Love that Lamkin is actually innovating.

I will say that after that initial session I've kind of had an obsessive thought I'm looking forward to trying out.

I've moved to plus2-4 in just about everything, and the feel of this one kind of has me wondering where it's been all my life.. for driver. Think I might pick a day soon and try to get speedy with this bad boy.

I grabbed some old wedges out of the spare bag that had some UTX. And then my hands got sad at my other clubs
Hahaha, that’s how I feel going from ST+2’s to literally any other grip that comes on clubs or shafts for homepage reviews 🤣

Just have them order some. Seriously only took like 3 days to get them. It's your responsibility to tell shops about cool new **** and make them carry it. 😆

Sadly I'm too busy helping everyone else play better golf and have limited swings with them. Tried to give some detailed initial feedback. I might have some time tomorrow morning to hit more with them.

Haha. Problem is I’m not home long enough to have a single shop I’m at. Currently on the road and walking into ones I come across

Haha. Problem is I’m not home long enough to have a single shop I’m at. Currently on the road and walking into ones I come across
Working like a damn boss.

Response 1 - You know your schedule 3 days ahead. Plan better. 😆

Response 2 - So ... are you trying to get me to send you some...?? 😆

Response 3 - Response 2 would still require response 1. 😆

Response 1 - You know your schedule 3 days ahead. Plan better. 😆

Response 2 - So ... are you trying to get me to send you some...?? 😆

Response 3 - Response 2 would still require response 1. 😆
No no no hahaha.
I just want to touch them 😂

I think I mostly want the UTX+

No no no hahaha.
I just want to touch them 😂

I think I mostly want the UTX+
I should have taken a picture of those. Sorry, selfish. Lol

I just don't think it's near as exciting overall. UTx cord is nothing new. + is just less taper. Which is great, big we've been building those up for ages.

The cordless UT+ on the other hand brings in a lot of new people who didn't love the heavy cord feel and feedback. Whole new world.

I should have taken a picture of those. Sorry, selfish. Lol

I just don't think it's near as exciting overall. UTx cord is nothing new. + is just less taper. Which is great, big we've been building those up for ages.

The cordless UT+ on the other hand brings in a lot of new people who didn't love the heavy cord feel and feedback. Whole new world.

Why are you making me so intrigued right now

Yep. Everything I said the other day held true. And the one with the UT+ on it won in a comparison for me between some things.

I like it. I think it's a great addition.

Mike mentioned these during TXG Q&A today answering a question. The UTX+ specifically. Sounded like he was pretty excited about them.

Back