Lamkin UT+ and UTX+ grips

I hope to see these on the way to soggy cold wet golf tomorrow, I don't want to pay retail but if the UTX+ are that good I may have to

No luck finding any UT+ or UTX+ here today, placed an order for the UTX Gray as I'd not felt these before and they feel real nice.

Think I'll do a lower half build up to simulate the +, hopefully they're here in time before travel day Friday

I looked for these yesterday at my PGASS and they didn’t even know about them when I asked. I might have to order one to try out.

Just played the UT+ today and was very happy with them. Went from the Sonar+ to them and liked the firmer feel.

Last edited:
1000066406.jpg

Basically putting these on every test shaft at this point, and they're definitely going on my LA Golf set.

Curious how often they'll need a scrub, but I really do like them and the price is so good on them.

I ordered another 20 UT+, so the back up set will get redone and a few more for some shafts I am testing.

View attachment 9261851

Basically putting these on every test shaft at this point, and they're definitely going on my LA Golf set.

Curious how often they'll need a scrub, but I really do like them and the price is so good on them.
I’ll be surprised if I don’t like these when I finally get a chance to check them out

1000066421.jpg

Yeah. That's hot.

Back