L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

Man - I got my “in production” email over the weekend and I have been religiously checking my email inbox for updates. I went to my local Golf Galaxy to roll the DF3 again because I can hardly wait to get my hands on mine. Man it is something else. If you are on the fence about one, go to whatever local golf shop has them and roll one for 15 minutes, you’ll be blown away. And the online fitting process was a breeze. Hoping I will have hands on my DF3 within 7 days!
From order to delivery, mine was a day or two short of 5 weeks.

It’s very real. I was a naysayer for a long time, but its real,
IF you can let it work and not try to manipulate the head like we have been ingrained to do since we took up the game. That’s the key.
DF3 has been ordered

DF3 has been ordered
I did this in the second round with mine today.

IMG_6766.jpeg

The shortest birdie/eagle was 7’, longest made was 31’. More importantly, everything else was an easy two putt.

Putting machine.
the machine GIF by Bert Kreischer

You got yours rather quickly. Did you get a stock one at a local store or pick one up from the outlet?
Stock, it fit my specs outside 35” being 1/2”’short for me, but I’m coping haha

I am close to stock as well and your success has me thinking about picking one up this week.

IMG_6771.jpegIMG_6772.jpeg

If we ever run into one another, you can try mine. It’s 35.5”.

Another -2 today, 6 birdies. Feeling comfortable on the greens

I love the putter headcover @Jman does anyone know other brands that fit the DF3? Might go custom route.

Back