L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

My DF3 has been in production for a week now so hopefully I see it soon!

I lipped out seven times today and hence I’m here. Liking what I’m reading.

I went with the vernier acuity lines like my Sacks Parente putter has. They have really improved my putting the last few years.

I did that with another putter years ago - great idea to use it here.

Have folks been fit into lie angles they they been fit into before? Or does this putter change things?

Have folks been fit into lie angles they they been fit into before? Or does this putter change things?

I am flatter with these putters as determine by a remote fitting.

I hit one of these yesterday at PGASS. Definitely rolled amazing. Crosses the line visually for utility versus looks. I could see why it appeals to people but it was so ugly to look at for me.

Not too busy
Vertical Line covers length of ball
Vertical and Horizontal lined up has ball on sweetspot

I prefer few lines but I had this one on my original DF and it worked well.

How are you liking the results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my last putter fitting, I was fitted for 69°. For this one, SAM putt lab said 70°.

My DF2.1 I was 35 and a 72 on the lie. On the new DF3 I went 34 with a 71 from the Sam putt lab and taking various models out on the greens to try. I have been working on changing up my set up and the shorter putter was better.

I’ve thusfar avoided doing something silly.

But man….

I’ve thusfar avoided doing something silly.

But man….
Netflix Hasan Minaj GIF by Patriot Act

How are you liking the results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can only report results on my putting green and the range's real grass green. Too much travel lately.

It's a wonder for me. And yes, It's great to go in the backyard and spend 10 minutes several times a day to work on technique and putting, Changed to left hand low, arms resting on front of ribcage and just letting the right shoulder back, left shoulder back control everything. With this putter, you do not rush, you just put the energy into the stroke but you do not rush the downswing.

And I do think they've improved the DF since 2017, it has more heft. For me, the DF3 has better feel off the ball.

Any putter, as you know, only works consistently if you have the right setup. I reviewed everything on Porzak Golf because he knows the setup although I don't do a torso-driven stroke as they do.

But once you are setup correctly, you have the confidence that you can just relax over the putt and you believe that you can make everything.

This one tempts me but I want to expensive setup so it helps keep me from buying one.

Just one backup?
I have two backups ... lol. But one has my name on it so I will keep it. The Spyder will go... sadly.

I do have an old Ping Anser, SeeMore FGP (for training), and Edel Mallet - but they are more for people to use on the backyard green except for the SeeMore

Need to save up for the next LAB ... once you go LAB, you never go back.

Need to trademark that line. lol.

Need to save up for the next LAB ... once you go LAB, you never go back.

Need to trademark that line. lol.
I wonder if @Jman will let me sell any of his backups to fund my LAB. :ROFLMAO:

Doesn't look like my DF3 will be here in time for Saturday.
Escobar Spe GIF by hero0fwar

Back