KBS GIVEAWAY ''30 sets in 30 days''

Bridges

Reaction score
Handicap
Link to KBS facebook page which you click on the tab under their picture that says "KBS PROMOTIONS" then fill out the info.

http://www.facebook.com/KBSshafts

Today KBS Tour™ is announcing the launch of its "30 sets in 30 Days" promotion campaign, organized via the company's Facebook page , offering participants a chance to win the brand-new KBS C-Taper shafts before they're available May 9th, 2011. The new promotion campaign will award a single set, selected at random, each of the next 30 days from participants on the company's Facebook page.

Hopefully these are buttery, workable, and made in house.

Sweet, too bad it isn't compatible with the new HTTPS viewing in facebook.

Just entered...thanks for the link!

These shafts don't sound like they'd work for me (lower launch less spin) but I'll try to remember to enter when I get home since I'm sure someone at THP would enjoy them if I happened to win.

Thanks Bridges!

Thanks bridges, I hope I win some.

iM IN thanks

Thanks buddy sounds pretty cool.

I'm in thanks

Thanks love this forum

All signed up! Not gona get my hopes up! I never win anything!

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up I'll definitely sign up for this one. Unfortunately school blocks Facebook. :banghead:

Thanks for the link! I didn't know KBS was from Boulder... that's practically right down the street from where I live.

Thanks for the link! I didn't know KBS was from Boulder... that's practically right down the street from where I live.

Sounds like a THP visit and review is in order... :)

Thanks bridges, I im in. It would be great to win a set of these.

Thankyou Bridges! I entered as well.

Thanks for the link.

I'm in and sound to me like the perfect shaft a newer version of the Original Project X Satin! My favorite shaft...

Thanks for the information.

Just saw where I won Saturday's drawing for these things. I can't wait to get them in. I normally don't win things like this, but maybe my luck is turning a little.

Just saw where I won Saturday's drawing for these things. I can't wait to get them in. I normally don't win things like this, but maybe my luck is turning a little.

Wow that was you on saturday. Congrats on that. I think a review is in order. From the opening to the install........

Congrats man! I was hoping some of the winners had some THP connection. Hope these work out well for ya!

Back