JT and Bones Parting Ways

ya i think so ive always felt JT had a look at me attitude. Ive always liked JT but after the tour drama and his BS ryder cup boys club invite i no longer care to root for him
Neither do I, but I think a top player and legendary caddy separating merits a release/comment

I think it might be a long shot after the story that Phil owed Bones nearly 1 million dollars in back pay. Phil said he overpaid Bones. However, who knows if that rumor was true or not because it did come from Shipnuck. I don't trust much of what Shipnuck says. But who knows? I'm sure Bones would like to be caddying on LIV. What caddie wouldn't want to be caddying on LIV? 😅
Shipnuck is a douchecanoe

I wonder if he did it to allow bones to either get a new bag for the masters or put him in the booth. Either way statements like this are sort of the norm for the “Marquee” player.

I hope it was an amicable split unlike mickelsons.

I am not sure that is true either. I don’t see that being said..
Don't think they would announce that anyway. Who usually gets fired first? It's either the caddy or the coach. Seeing that his coach is his father, that wasn't going to happen. So, who's next on the chopping block .... Bones

IMG_6527.jpeg

Interesting to get rid of a caddy before a major, and a caddy who knows ANGC probably better than anyone.

I have a feeling Bones is gonna go join Phil and get his bag. I have a feeling he doesn't like broadcasting and now that Phil has that opening, it makes sense...

Maybe Bones decided he needs to make more money, it won’t happen on JT’s bag. 🤣
I don't think he's going to see the money Phil owes him

I have a feeling Bones is gonna go join Phil and get his bag. I have a feeling he doesn't like broadcasting and now that Phil has that opening, it makes sense...
Those two aren’t on good terms.

Trying to make sense of this one and I come back to JT needing someone to tell him what he wants to hear. Bones at times seemed to be "tough" with JT in terms of decisions and overall course management and it didn't seem like JT took it well.

JT has talent that cannot be denied but I think his mental game is holding him back from taking his career to the next level. PGA's are fun to win, but let's be honest, it's the "other major" in terms of notoriety.

And he has a doodle. My wife won’t cheer for a guy with a doodle.

🤣

So Matt Minister is the new guy. Not pretending like I know who he is though.

So Matt Minister is the new guy. Not pretending like I know who he is though.
Worked for Cantley and Kirk. Strange though going from Bones. Honestly why didn’t he just get an Augusta Caddie for the Masters? Don’t they know like every blade of grass and pine straw?

Bones did a nice job with the Women’s Amateur. I think his talents/experiences are beyond schlepping clubs.

Back