John Daly Being John Daly AGAIN!

Well I am sure it is the TV production crews that are most disappointed. How the heck are they going to adjust for color and tint without John the walking test pattern around.

To be honest when I saw JB's post I was expecting something truly spectacular as opposed to something that is just.....well John like. He leaves early anyway most of the time. Either he does not make the cut or gets a backache or a headache or can't find a match to light a cigarette....ya' know....something critical like that.

He should go back to Arkansas and quit making an @ss of himself.

Wasn't he supposed to using bettanardi this season?

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Yup and that is a whole other story that involves him, the biggest putter used on tour, and then nike, plus money, and some interesting stories.

At least we can be almost certain that, with an attitude like he has, he'll never win again at that level. Just thinking you're owed a trophy for continuing to breathe isn't exactly going to do it.

Yes, but It is my firm belief that his pants offset his jerkishness:D

daly.jpg

It has become near comical if the guy was not such a complete clown. The guy simply cares about nobody but himself and I swear not a month goes by where he is making a fool out of himself again. I long for the days of just drunken arrests, instead we get suing children's charities, making a mockery of tours, etc...

Now its "screw you guys I am taking my ball and going home". Who cares? The guy is not around on the weekend anyway. Either go to Q-school or play your way back in. Enough with the "I deserve it" martyr routine!

http://www.thegolfchannel.com/tour-insider/cut-line-catty-daly-41249/

Your JD reference to a clown is a insult to clowns....LOL He became a sideshow a long time ago.

bozo3.jpg

Your JD reference to a clown is a insult to clowns....LOL He became a sideshow a long time ago.

bozo3.jpg

Very funny. Too bad I gotta spread it around because you would have gotten some!

i agree, like hunter mahan says in the new provi commercial "this game owes you nothing, you have to go out there and earn it". It's a shame that daly is pouting over not getting exempt, he doesn't mean it this way but what he's basically saying is "i don't want to earn the spot, i deserve to be given the spot over someone who has earned it", it's very unprofessional. Some of have said here, and i've read on some of the articles on the big golf websites (golf.com, golf digest) some of the things i just said, as well as the idea that john can't put together 4 rounds much less 6 which is why he refuses q school and the monday qualifiers.

that's the shameful part (other than pouting for a spot you didn't earn over someone else who did), is that it's not as if these tourny's are refusing to let john daly in, they're not blackballing him, he has avenue's open to him if he so chooses, but tries to take the easy way out. I'd have sympathy for him if he was trying to get play in these tournys, maybe coming up a little short but putting forth the effort and they told him to buzz off. then he could say "hey, i'm trying to get here and i am a draw, let's work together on this", as it is, if he's not going to work then should keep quiet.

IMHO JD's problem's go beyond the obvious. I think he has some serious mental health issues he has not come to terms with or ever has treated.

IMHO JD's problem's go beyond the obvious. I think he has some serious mental health issues he has not come to terms with or ever has treated.

See, I always thought his mental health issues WERE obvious.

Yup and that is a whole other story that involves him, the biggest putter used on tour, and then nike, plus money, and some interesting stories.

I would love to hear that story

Just saw Daly's new TV bag and was wondering if JB was gonna fork out some ad money... John Daly is THP's favorite tour pro, after all! hehe

ept_sports_golf_experts-53581670-1297293771.jpg

look slike he going to have to pay his caddy more than beer and cigs to carry that heavy mammoth

Can I ask why you would ever need a tv golfing? For me I love leaving my cell in the car and play some golf.

I get that he feels the way he does because he did all of the extracurricular activities they asked of him over the years and then he doesn't get an invite. But I think it shows how disassociated he is with reality to not see that his drawing power is not what it used to be and this happens TO ALL PROS EVENTUALLY.

What really sucks is I have heard tons of pros and instructors, like Vijay, say that he has as much, if not more, natural talent than anyone they have seen. The whole "what could have been" aspect always intrigues me. I keep thinking he is going to mature to a point that he utilizes his skill more adeptly.

I'll probably die never seeing him dedicated 100% to his game.

Can I ask why you would ever need a tv golfing? For me I love leaving my cell in the car and play some golf.

I heard there are going to be scrolling ad's on the screen. Although I could see Big John trying to get an Arkansas football game on there.

Al Czervik wants his bag back.

Say what you want about JD. I agree with most of it, but I love that bag!

I missed this earlier. I used to root for the guy and then I stopped and I was hoping he would redeem himself, but that's not the case. He's a big ball of wasted talent. His sense of entitlement is a joke as it is with ANYONE with that attitude. Go out and earn it like everyone else.

As a huge fan of the Dallas Cowboys and Tony Romo, I'm very disappointed to see that Daly is paired with Romo again for the AT&T.

Back