Jimmy Choo x Malbon

I think I'm not their target demographic.

What's wrong with the golf hats.? Thery are only $395. That's a bargain for an extremely overpriced golf hat :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if the marketing people for Jimmy Choo were watching everything unfold with Jason Day at the Masters and spent the last couple days trying to get the plug pulled on this whole thing, but the genie was already out of the bottle. If not, they should have been.

I wonder if the marketing people for Jimmy Choo were watching everything unfold with Jason Day at the Masters and spent the last couple days trying to get the plug pulled on this whole thing, but the genie was already out of the bottle. If not, they should have been.
It would be hard to enjoy being mocked by 95% of the golfing world.

It would be hard to enjoy being mocked by 95% of the golfing world.
If you're rich enough you may not care.

Or you just think others are jealous of your good taste. And model good looks and perfect physique. Beauregard, please bring around the Bentley, I think we'll hit Sardi's 🙃

bless their hearts

Music Video Throwing Money GIF

I am strongly considering ordering a custom bag stitched with

"Rain, pouring.....All my cars is foreign"

Shout out to Kanye!

I looked at this stuff earlier today just for the LOLs

I guess there must be a market for this somewhere… I do not know these people.

Just quickly scrolled the main page, and those shoes have a “unique” look.

If it's Malbon, it's gonna be ridiculously ugly.

If it's Jimmy Choo, it's gonna be ridiculously expensive.

Put the two together and.....

So we will have haute couture … on the fairways and greens …

That’s all we need some ,
fashionably dressed , shallow types ,
( see influencers etc ) parading ,
over the fairways and greens like it the runway .. at ( insert here )

In every product there’s a price point on return on investment … this range is clearly well passed that ….. until next , cutting edge release next season … and with the “Panatone “colour of the year

Ugh 😩

Whoever buys anything Malbon after the blowup at the Masters better be prepared for a lot of ridicule and serious staring. From my perspective just a total waste of money paying X times the identical product but with the Malbon stitched on. Add another influencer to the package and increasing a ridiculous price to begin with just takes the buyer in a different league.

But if someone wants to spend (waste) their money on this garbage, then that’s their call, go for it.

£1000 for a golf shoe bag is stretching it ....

A

Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk

Back