Soooo that's what that guy said to Mrs. Reject.....Duck you !!!

A women in Washington state decided she would give a jeep owner a little rubber duck , and said on a note nice jeep. And it grew and grew, it's called duck, duck jeep. Now when jeep owners see a jeep they think is nice they put a duck on the door handle. Some leave a note saying you've been ducked, there are even clubs people belong to.
Saw a lady with a Toyota Highlander the other day with ducks lined up across the dash. I have a feeling the lady ducked herself.

We also have the jeep wave, when you see another wrangler or gladiator. You do the peace sign and most people return it.

Yeah, my best buddy was Jeep nut and all about the wave. I used to give him crap about it all the time. The wave goes way back. Unfortunately he’s gone and never saw duck stuff. He’d never gotten one though, that guy would Jeep the **** out of his Jeep. Maybe someone would have left him one of these. 💩

🤣

Saw a lady with a Toyota Highlander the other day with ducks lined up across the dash. I have a feeling the lady ducked herself.
I saw a vehicle which was not a Jeep Wrangler or Gladiatior the other day and saw the same thing. lol

I saw a vehicle which was not a Jeep Wrangler or Gladiatior the other day and saw the same thing. lol
its been about 60 days, what is new on your Jeep? ;)

Picked this up earlier this year for a work car and a play in woods rig. '02 WJ
IMG_20230920_105507116_HDR.jpg

Got the gladiator decorated for Christmas and the parade this upcoming week. Have the wife’s Sahara almost done too. Just ran out of 3m hooks. 🤣
IMG_8632.jpegIMG_8633.jpeg

Did some research last night. I might just throw a wreath on the front and call it a day. :ROFLMAO:
It took me about 5 hours to do both the wife and I Jeep. Got about another 30 mins left.

Back