Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

Is this restricted to Texas/AZ folks? I'll bet I could make this happen.

If I was closer I would definitely be down.

What we thinking @Jank ? Seems like only issue is the Masters being played 11th -14th. But I have no issues in doing a golf trip around that if you don't.

What we thinking @Jank ? Seems like only issue is the Masters being played 11th -14th. But I have no issues in doing a golf trip around that if you don't.

Yeah, I’m good either weekend. I know we’ve had a few say that they can’t make Masters weekend (USAF and Tanker, among others), but my schedule is wiiiiiiiiide open.

Yeah, I’m good either weekend. I know we’ve had a few say that they can’t make Masters weekend (USAF and Tanker, among others), but my schedule is wiiiiiiiiide open.
Wanna just push to the next weekend (April 19-21) to be safe? That way everyone can watch the Masters and all be fired up to play with us the following weekend?

Flight's booked for the 19th, so let's rollllllll!!!! Landing at 9:40am.
Its happening!!!

I blocked off my calendar. Will take that Friday off of work.

That coin better be up for grabs again.................

We have the world against us, but that coin is leaving AZ one way or another. May not be to Texas, but that thing is going on a road trip for a few weeks. Could be going to Canada? Or Washington?

We have the world against us, but that coin is leaving AZ one way or another. May not be to Texas, but that thing is going on a road trip for a few weeks. Could be going to Canada? Or Washington?
You got close last year, if not for a career round turned in that day, it would have been yours. #EyeOnThePrize

You got close last year, if not for a career round turned in that day, it would have been yours. #EyeOnThePrize
Career rounds are routine in AZ.

I'm a very strong maybe, but I've got it blocked out on my calendar!

Yesssss!!! Sneak some Runzas over so I can see if @rlew was BS'ing everyone in the fast food draft.
Haha I feel confident I shall be vindicated!

Or florida ... ;)

I can see it now... "Arizona vs The World: A Callout (Unofficial)"
You know it actually was said when we started this. First Texas…then AZ verse the World.

Looking forward to seeing what courses you boys decide upon. 2 years ago was fantastic!
With this many it will be a challenge to reserve times. But we’ll make it work.

with @Jank ‘a flight…maybe we try to play the Raven on Sunday.

Back