It's really not THAT small

Beautiful irons, Jeff. My favorites have always been the Callaway Tour Authentic X-Prototypes. I wish I still had them, but that was back when I was buying and selling with the best of them.

I require bigger

God, this entire thread is a phrasing nightmare.

God, this entire thread is a phrasing nightmare.

Oh now out of proportion we're blowing, i hardly go think that far we should.

Oh now out of proportion we're blowing, i hardly go think that far we should.
Phrasing and now dyslexia. This is fine, totally fine

Here's a pic of the ball sitting on the sweet spot

It's relevant because this is where I hit it every time

View attachment 9262201
Pretty ashamed of my 4i right now. It’s huge!!! (as you can see from these original and completely undoctored photos).

This thing just clobbers the ball. It leaves like a 5 in wide divot. For my Canadian friends that’s like 400 cm (+/- 387 cm).

20240501_124521.jpeg
20240501_124504.jpeg

Pretty ashamed of my 4i right now. It’s huge!!! (as you can see from these original and completely undoctored photos).

This thing just clobbers the ball. It leaves like a 5 in wide divot. For my Canadian friends that’s like 400 cm (+/- 387 cm).

View attachment 9262390
View attachment 9262391

That pic looks very realistic--if you hadn't told me i would never had guessed you messed with it!

And the video as requested......Here's 10-12 swings with the 4 iron. I hit one not great but overall pretty playable with the Ctaper Lite

That pic looks very realistic--if you hadn't told me i would never had guessed you messed with it!
Our Taiwanese deep fake team billed me 248 man hours on that one. Money well spent.

Half my age + 7 is 28yrs old.....

So yup, by the rules of dating i can't look at her either.

I'll take the clubs tho!
Glad I'm not still in the dating pool, that would rule out pretty much every pre-menopausal woman in the world for me. :ROFLMAO: I'd probably have a better chance of success with the golf club!

That is a mighty fine looking 4i!

This title should be in the context thread

I love blades. I will bust out my Macgregor Muirfield irons every now and then. There is no other feeling like hitting a blade pure. And nothing feels worse than mishitting one either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an old Srixon 5i blade in my junk bag in the garage. Any time I start feeling good about my ballstriking, I can pull that thing out and take it to the range and it will quickly remind me that I am not in fact a good ballstriker.

Back