It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

I will check with KellyBo to see if we can join ya. Hopefully no flight delays etc. She's at the golf corse now and I am about to head over there. I am waiting for the Doc to call. Looking for some good news from my nuclear heart test yesterday. Once cleared from that I am ready rock & roll :guitar:

Sweet Gray! You must have seen where I said I was buying the first round of Miller Lites lol!

I might be up for it...depending on time. Although I might try to enjoy the spa that afternoon

Cool. Just let us know so we can make tee times. If we get more than four we will just make two times. The more, the merrier!

I might be up for it...depending on time. Although I might try to enjoy the spa that afternoon

I bet KellyBo will want to hit the spa too .... Us old folks have to rest after that long two hour flight .. We got to be perky for the evening crowd :eek:)

I will check with KellyBo to see if we can join ya. Hopefully no flight delays etc. She's at the golf corse now and I am about to head over there. I am waiting for the Doc to call. Looking for some good news from my nuclear heart test yesterday. Once cleared from that I am ready rock & roll :guitar:

Awesome gray, I hope you get good news and then in turn give us some good news that you're up for 9 holes with us Friday afternoon!

I'm guessing we'll tee around 3 pm...waiting to hear back from Renee at the resort for exact times.

Sweet Gray! You must have seen where I said I was buying the first round of Miller Lites lol!

I thought you said first DAY'S worth of Miller Lites....we may have to check the archives!! :wink:

Hmmmmmmm twist my arm will ya :egyptian:.. I might have to take a shot of Geritol and take ya up :eek:)

I'm guessing we'll tee around 3 pm...waiting to hear back from Renee at the resort for exact times.

3 might work...I'll have to check with Jenn to see what she wants to do as well. Don't want to get in the dog house right off the bat haha

Pk everyone, good news and bad news. Good news first....Uncle Daddy is official...bad news....I have to break up mine and P4B's bromance! Either way, we have us another person coming to the THP outting. Uncle Daddy didnt want a random roomie, especially one from Virginia (jk Degoins). So, now Degoins will be able to go and the more the merrier

Pk everyone, good news and bad news. Good news first....Uncle Daddy is official...bad news....I have to break up mine and P4B's bromance! Either way, we have us another person coming to the THP outting. Uncle Daddy didnt want a random roomie, especially one from Virginia (jk Degoins). So, now Degoins will be able to go and the more the merrier

I really hope Degoins is definitely in.

I've been dumped. But don't worry, I'm not one of those stalkers who will follow you all around and make your life a living hell. I will just take my Tour Tempo tones and find someone else to make happy!

Actually I'm completely cool with this, if everything works out like it should it'll end up boosting our numbers by 2, Papa Calloway and Degoins. I've sent Degoins a PM about the vacancy...more info to come!

I really hope Degoins is definitely in.

I have not calle dthe resort yet to get my room, I would not leave P4B out to dry like that

Look out THP! I'm headed to the outing!!!!!

in other words I am making sure Degoins is in before I do anything

Sweet, so you are a definate?!?!?! If yes, then I will call the resort right now

150% fo sho!

Sweet A$$!!

Is it time to leave yet? Now I'm all excited!

Is it time to leave yet? Now I'm all excited!

hahaha, I know that feeling, I had so many hoops to jump through on this outting...so when I finally was able to say yes it was a darn good feeling.

Deg, that is freaking awesome! You are going to be soooo happy you decided to come :)

that's awesome Deg....can't wait to see you there

What a bunch of good news in one day! I am excited about all of it!

...that didn't take long. You just leave me and already moving in on my roommate? Wow....:D
It's ok, wer'e not related so he won't make any moves!

Oh man, this is going to be great! I can't believe things worked out for me to go. Now if I could just find TC a Pale Rider staff bag things would be complete!

Back