It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

it's official, less than 2 months!!

You know the pants thread got me thinking... is there a dress code for PGA (do we have to wear pants?)?

Proper Golf Attire Required.

Shorts/Pants
Collared Shirt
Golf Shoes/Sneakers

If it were up to us, there would be a few more, but that is for another day and another thread of course.

Proper Golf Attire Required.

Shorts/Pants
Collared Shirt
Golf Shoes/Sneakers

If it were up to us, there would be a few more, but that is for another day and another thread of course.

Good just wanted to make sure that it'll follow SOP for FL i.e. I get to wear shorts.

*calls TC so he can unpack jorts and sleeveless flannel button downs*

DO not forget that if you are on the fence about this one, registration must be turned in 8-16. Thanks.

Hey JB or GG, what time do we tee off on the Sunday round?

A little after 12pm. Tee times on Sunday start at 12:30. Saturday they start at 1pm

A little after 12pm. Tee times on Sunday start at 12:30. Saturday they start at 1pm

Thanks, looking at Sunday flights...I think the last one out is 6:45

Thanks, looking at Sunday flights...I think the last one out is 6:45

you can do it man!!!! hell, i'll leave after 9 holes if i have to to get you to the airport, it would be worth it to me just to have you there.

Ok guys, after much effort and agony, I'M IN :act-up: I still have to figure out details, but I'm looking forward to seeing my old friends again, as well as making new ones. And save me just a couple raffle tickets TC and Rhino.

Ok guys, after much effort and agony, I'M IN :act-up: I still have to figure out details, but I'm looking forward to seeing my old friends again, as well as making new ones. And save me just a couple raffle tickets TC and Rhino.

HOW ABOUT THAT?! Thats great news...I'll see you there

You just made my evening. I am so glad that you are able to make it AD.

For those that did not get to spend time with AD last time, he is so much fun. He has that dry sense of humor that just cracks me up.

Great to hear AD! Will be good to meet you too!

No problem you got as many as you want

please tell me that you're riding down with setho and i? i'm so glad you could swing it AD. if there's anything i can do to help just let me know.

Funny story about this chain of events though.

I was negotiating my way through this yesterday evening with my wife (who would come, but doesn't want to leave the little boy at 2 1/2 months). I told her I would not buy the 2nd putter I was going to buy this weekend, and I would sell a couple of spare clubs in the garage, and I would take my lunch to work half of the time for the next two months. Then, she asked if I could promise that I would only come to one outing next year...I was silent, then said "I can't promise that". She sighed, then said "Ok, you can go" :act-up:

please tell me that you're riding down with setho and i? i'm so glad you could swing it AD. if there's anything i can do to help just let me know.

Not sure on that one yet, but possibly.

Great news Ad! It'll be good to see you again.

Back