It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

I just heard from Pukka and they are sending 48 hats to the THP office today. So we will have a hat for everyone!!!

Yeah, love them Pukka hats!

Perfect! That is exactly what they told me too. This should be great for everyone then and they run 24/7 to the hotel. They said if you want to use them to go from the hotel to the airport you will need to make a reservation 24 hours in advance but from the airport to the hotel there is no reservation necessary.

Thank for finding this GG. It is alot better that $100 I was gong to have to pay

I just heard from Pukka and they are sending 48 hats to the THP office today. So we will have a hat for everyone!!!

Nice going Pukka!!!!

That is so sweet! The already awesome gets awesomer!

Prison Calendar Update: 8 Days until Fall Outing!!!

Sorry for lack of Prison Calendar Updates. Have been on vacation from Prison but my 20yrs to Life sentence started again this week....

OH MAN!! This is is so awesome of Pukka!!! THANKS!!!!

Prison Calendar Update: 8 Days until Fall Outing!!!

Sorry for lack of Prison Calendar Updates. Have been on vacation from Prison but my 20yrs to Life sentence started again this week....

Got out for good behavior?

I just like the name Pukka. Sounds like something nawty

That is great!!! I love my THP Pukka hat

I wonder what they will look like this time! The hats from the last outing are super comfortable. Thanks for the support, Pukka!

wooohoooo, thats awesome!

Limited Edition Sock hat for you Hawk!
I wonder what they will look like this time! The hats from the last outing are super comfortable. Thanks for the support, Pukka!

Thank you for the hook up GG!!!!! So for 2 people it would be $30 which isnt bad at all! I mean def tip but this is a good price. We arrice in WPB Intl at 4pm ish if anyone is interested in sharing a shuttle with Andrea and I.

Hey Yoccos, my wife and I get in at 3:35 scheudled so that may work for us if you're getting in near 4pm.

New hats too!! Super Duper and yes thank you Pukka & THP for the new hat :eek:)....

I just called this company, Yellow Express Shuttle (561) 242-6444, and they run 24/7 from airport to hotel and it's $22 per person and $8 for every additional person and no reservation required just let them know you are going to zip code 33418. They will have a station set up just outside of baggage claim.

I think this is much better and it looks like KellyBo and myself will be waiting on Hawk to arrive so we can split the Yellow together :bananadance:

Yeah I love getting new hats, I only have about a million so I'm always happy to add another. Hopefully the new one will fit my obscenely large melon, the great ones that we were given at the Midwest outing didn't fit so I gave Dano mine...that dirty dog, scored 2 hats! :angry: Me and my dang big ol Charlie Brown head.....UGH!

Awesome! We fly in from ATL and should be in at 3:27pm according to our flight plans (Delta Airlines)

Edit: Well from AZ to ATL then to WPB.
Hey Yoccos, my wife and I get in at 3:35 scheudled so that may work for us if you're getting in near 4pm.

Awesome! We fly in from ATL and should be in at 3:27pm according to our flight plans (Delta Airlines)

Edit: Well from AZ to ATL then to WPB.

oh, well if its delta then ou should land right around 4:39

Lol... ugh yeah. I had to change my original flight because they had me coming in much later (after the original time0. I almost flew southwest but the only flight they had was coming in around 9pm I think. WTFRANKS!!!!!!!
oh, well if its delta then ou should land right around 4:39

Back