It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Now that would be too funny. If we had about 10 dudes down at WPB with Cobra caps on I imagine that would cause quite a few eyebrows to raise !!!

Let's do it!! :D

Let's do it!! :D

It's on like donkey kong :cowboy: .... We will definitely have to get a group picture and frame that sucker :laughing:

gray, i'll wear a cobra hat but i'm not buying one, so you'll have to bring it for me :)

feel free to bring me a cobra hat like that one...i'll have no problem wearing it

gray, i'll wear a cobra hat but i'm not buying one, so you'll have to bring it for me :)

feel free to bring me a cobra hat like that one...i'll have no problem wearing it

Now you guys know that JB would have to put a pic of all of us, in the next issue of THP magazine, if we all come out with Cobra headgear :cowboy::D

"This picture brought to you by Gray Golf. Proud supplier of Cobra hats for THP members since 2008."

Last edited:

"This picture brought to you buy Gray Golf. Proud supplier of Cobra hats for THP members since 2008."

lmao You guys are too funny! :laughing:..... I guess we better behave as JB would not appreciate all the Cobra gear if the company does not supply the goods. I can't blame him either..

You guys are nuts. That is the UGLIEST hat I have ever seen. I came home the other day and it was hanging in the garage. I went in and told Gray that it was horrible and I hope he doesn't plan on wearing it. He said someone gave it to him. If it was my hat, I would give it away too. Luckily I haven't seen Gray wear it yet.

You guys are nuts. That is the UGLIEST hat I have ever seen. I came home the other day and it was hanging in the garage. I went in and told Gray that it was horrible and I hope he doesn't plan on wearing it. He said someone gave it to him. If it was my hat, I would give it away too. Luckily I haven't seen Gray wear it yet.

*tc unpacks all his camo golf gear for the outing*

lmao kb! poor ol' gray doesn't have it easy living with you, you don't cut him any slack at all. I LIKE IT!!

C'mon kb, don't you think that's a bit of an overstatement?? Haha.

C'mon kb, don't you think that's a bit of an overstatement?? Haha.

You are probably right 9-Iron. Let me rephrase that "That is the UGLIEST hat I have ever seen or will ever see again hanging in my garage". Thank you for pointing that out to me.

You are probably right 9-Iron. Let me rephrase that "That is the UGLIEST hat I have ever seen or will ever see again hanging in my garage". Thank you for pointing that out to me.

:laughing: Geez kb, tell us how you really feel!! :D

"This picture brought to you by Gray Golf. Proud supplier of Cobra hats for THP members since 2008."

Actually since I am on the "Cobra Staff", they custom made this cap for me :cowboy: :eek:).........They are sending me a yellow & black shirt to match and black shorts with camo shoes :bananadance:... KellyBo just does not understand good taste and quality fashion gear huh :D

Now you guys know that JB would have to put a pic of all of us, in the next issue of THP magazine, if we all come out with Cobra headgear :cowboy::D

Yeah, all of us, and HIM wearing em!

I was going to ask if a bowl of soup came with that hat! But I'm sure it looks good on them...

Am I the only person who is finding the forum acting funny tonight

Prisoner Calendar Update time: Only 33 days, 1 hour, and 29 minutes until the Fall Outing :alien2:

I like the hat, but I like anything camo. I even found a pink camo binky for my new born grandaughter, lol. Guess it's a guy thing?

No we are having some major issues but hacker has been working on it.

OH no!! Well I'll quit replying to all the fun posts I missed while I was tearing it up on the course this afternoon and let Hacker work on it. Tell him there are Mocha Double Chocolate Chunk cookies in it for him when he gets it fixed...

OH no!! Well I'll quit replying to all the fun posts I missed while I was tearing it up on the course this afternoon and let Hacker work on it. Tell him there are Mocha Double Chocolate Chunk cookies in it for him when he gets it fixed...

Don't leave us... be a trooper!

Don't leave us... be a trooper!

Not going anyplace but know how hard it is to fix a cranky server when people are constantly hitting it :banghead:

**Crickets**

is everyone out playing golf while I'm working?

Nah... I am still here. What do you do at work?

(I am golfing tomorrow, and avoiding housework/studying that I NEED to be doing today and tomorrow)

I manage a cigar shop in Pinecrest and Homestead.
So I get to be on the computer and watch TV most of the time while I am at work... can't complain.

Back