It Has Been Far Too Long!!!

Caper

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all, I was on here for a few months last year and loved everything about THP! I went away before the end of the summer to a new job teaching in Northern Manitoba. Unfortunately there was no internet where I was and I am just getting back home. I was itching to get online and check out the latest and greatest from THP.

Good to be back and looking forward to everything.

Liam

Welcome back

Welcome back dude!

Welcome back to the forum!

Welcome back dude! Did you end up getting to take your clubs with you and everything?

Welcome back!!

I just imagined a place that didn't have internet. I shuttered. Welcome back to civilization.

Thanks everyone!

I wish...no course there, and no place to really hit anything more than a SW. Though I went out of the community a few times and missed out on a bunch of chances to tee it up. Probably taking an extra set up with me if I go back though just in case.
Welcome back dude! Did you end up getting to take your clubs with you and everything?

Welcome home Liam!

Welcome Back!

Welcome back and glad to meet you!

welcome back!

Thanks everyone!

I wish...no course there, and no place to really hit anything more than a SW. Though I went out of the community a few times and missed out on a bunch of chances to tee it up. Probably taking an extra set up with me if I go back though just in case.
Got ya. Glad you made it back on to THP.

Welcome back lad

I just imagined a place that didn't have internet. I shuttered. Welcome back to civilization.

1292129.jpg

I'm sorry, I couldn't let it go!

Welcome back! I can't imagine not having the internet. Of course, I'd probably get a lot more done if I didn't have it.

Welcome back!

Welcome back !

Welcome back dude!

Welcome back!

Welcome Back!

Welcome back bro!

Posting from my POS Atrix so please excuse my horrid typing mistakles

Welcome back Liam.

Back