It Happened Again - Good Good Par 4 Hole in One

TRyan

Granddaddy 2X | GOAT Cup Champ | Gray Bull Bound
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Matt Scharf from Good Good - who already had a HOI on a Par 4 Recorded, did it again in Cabo.

This time on a 360 Yard Par 4. Unreal

I copied the timestamp where the hole started (28:50)

Some people have all the luck :LOL:

Great shot.

Why not just go sleeveless polo for some of those guys?

Spoiler alert

Imagine showing up to a golf course and being stuck behind them.

Did any of you guys who've made HIO act like that? (I didn't).

These guys are entertainers. Scharff was doing acting stuff before getting involved with Good Good. I get that some people don't like them but now they can't be happy and celebrate a HIO from 360 yds out? They all have to have an outgoing personality to get the viewership and subscriptions they have.

Imagine you are in your early 20's and get to go play golf with your boys for a living and all you have to do is play up to the camera. Is that such a bad thing?

I still don't quite get why people watch this stuff

Get off my lawn!!!!

Idiots. Sleeveless polo dude needs a mullet.

I did! I bet anyone who was at the club could hear me that day. I also had a very nice bounce to get mine.

Good for them, I am not a big fan.

It's just not the same without Micah bragging about how good his drive was at the same time.

They are going to get into Jackie Gagne territory pretty quickly....I mean you don't really see it go in the hole.

It's just not the same without Micah bragging about how good his drive was at the same time.
When Kwon came in he kind of had the same stick in the mud personality but has come out of his shell some and I think actually helped Garrett and Bubbie become better golfers. Micah still tries too hard and is a stick in the mud.

awkward lucifer morningstar GIF by Lucifer

They are fun. I think they celebrated appropriately. If I got a hole in one on a par 4 it would be full Detroit World Series level of celebration with fires and overturned vehicles.

Pretty awesome.

Duuuuuuuuude that's crazy

The production value of this one was 1000x better too haha

I haven’t watched them much recently but that was awesome. I think Matt is great so I’m happy it happened for him again

Pretty awesome that you have 2 HIO on par 4s

I still don't quite get why people watch this stuff

Get off my lawn!!!!
Honest question. How is watching this that much different from people hitting F5 on a live thread for 2 days straight?

Honest question. How is watching this that much different from people hitting F5 on a live thread for 2 days straight?
Personally I have no interest in watching some twenty something's from the bro crowd. I clicked on that and within 2 seconds I see rolled up sleeves and shorts. Its all clearly made for youtube and thats fine they seem to have a big market for it but its just not me, to each their own... For those who enjoy it, thats your thing and thats cool.

As far as watching a live thread I feel like I have a connection to the people in the event and I enjoy watching them experience what they do through this place.

Great shot.

Why not just go sleeveless polo for some of those guys?
Easier to just roll em up sometimes. I hate how it bunches personally but every once in a while, gotta at least attempt to fix the lines right?

Back