Is There Anything You Won't Buy Used?

tpluff

I <3 GAWLF
Reaction score
Handicap
Winter
Hey THP! Random thought today, but is there anything that you refused to buy used or pre-owned? It can be golf related or not.

For me, it is any kind of shoes. I hate feet and I flat out refuse to even look at used shoes, it sends a shiver up my spine. I must have brand new shoes, just my bugaboo.

Shoes, hats and anything that directly comes in contact with a persons bum or frank and beans.

Shoes, hats, clothes

Shoes, hats and anything that directly comes in contact with a persons bum or frank and beans.

I could do shoes, hats are pushing it depending on who/where it comes from. But yes, anything regarding that region I'm going to pass on.

shoes and hats

Golf related, clothing and golf balls. I'm sure there's other non-golf related items as well.

Golf related, clothing and golf balls. I'm sure there's other non-golf related items as well.

this is my answer as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoes and clothes for me and everything for my wife. With cars she is especially particular about colors and interior options which means we always order. I like to find deals on major purchases like boats and cars and buy something a couple years old. Last year it was a year old boat with 36 hours on it that was 34% less expensive than new.

Last edited:
Underwear. May sound obvious, but I have seen it for sale at yard sales. Same with swim trunks.

shoes, matresses, I will buy a hat if for display.

Shoes, underwear, toothbrushes

Any and all clothing, and wedges.

Clothing, golf balls, toothbrushes, mattresses.

Apparel.

Hey THP! Random thought today, but is there anything that you refused to buy used or pre-owned? It can be golf related or not.

For me, it is any kind of shoes. I hate feet and I flat out refuse to even look at used shoes, it sends a shiver up my spine. I must have brand new shoes, just my bugaboo.

I have noticed an uptick in the used shoe market lately and I'm the same way, hard pass. Any type of clothing really other than a 1/4 zip is also a pass for me.

Anything that may have a “sanitary” concern is a no go for me. I just can’t do it. I’ll spend the extra $$ and have peace of mind.

Golf balls. I can always find new on sale at great prices so why bother?

Hats. Just grosses me out.

Any type of clothing and shoes are number 1 on the list. Just gross.

anything apparel wise skives me out.
I also refuse used toilet paper.

anything apparel wise skives me out.
I also refuse used toilet paper.
You know, Dean, that's kind of a niche market...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You know, Dean, that's kind of a niche market...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

it certainly is and one I have zero interest in haha

Mattresses. And we don't have kids but they say never buy a used kids car seat.

I have before when I was young and money was tight but I wont buy used tires anymore.

TV's. They are so cheap now they are a throw away item.

Furniture with padding: chairs, sofas etc. A wood dining room table or entertainment center would be ok but I dont want to take the chance of bringing home bed bugs.

Back