Insane Skytrak Launch Monitor Deal On Amazon

Thrillbilly Jim

No Diddy! No Doubt!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
I was scrolling on Amazon looking for a couple items, and a ad for a Skytrak Launch Monitor caught my eye. $995 for a launch monitor! It retails for almost $1500 on the Skytrak website! That is a crazy good deal!

SkyTrak Golf Launch Monitor and Golf Simulator with Metal Protective Case
https://a.co/d/ek4to0s

IMG_2254.jpeg

oh my. that's a sweet deal.

That is a smoking deal… investigating shipping options to the Great White North.

OG classic Skytrak is amazing. Just used mine tonight and going strong 3 years later.

If only I had somewhere to put it 😫

If you're looking for absolute cheapest price, 2nd Swing is selling them for $850 new, or $750-800 used

Amazing deal

If you're looking for absolute cheapest price, 2nd Swing is selling them for $850 new, or $750-800 used
right i got mine from there last fall works great!

IMG_2410.png

Love my Skytrak with GsPro. No subscription for the skytrak needed with it and it is great sim software.
Pull the trigger!

Damn, wish I had seen this when it was first posted

If I had a space for it, I would absolutely pounce on this deal

So, enlighten me. What sort of space is needed for one of these? I have a two car garage, but I bet the rafters are too low. I have a Fender Strat I might sell to purchase one of these... or would like to.

So, enlighten me. What sort of space is needed for one of these? I have a two car garage, but I bet the rafters are too low. I have a Fender Strat I might sell to purchase one of these... or would like to.
Hard to answer. Totally height and swing dependent. I am 5"11 and can swing driver in my garage with 9.5ft ceilings. My shorter friend cannot. Only way to know for sure is to go swing a club. Keep in mind your hitting mat will lift you up another inch or so. Also, it does take a while to get over "indoor swing syndrome" even if you have room the ceiling can impact you mentally.

Hard to answer. Totally height and swing dependent. I am 5"11 and can swing driver in my garage with 9.5ft ceilings. My shorter friend cannot. Only way to know for sure is to go swing a club. Keep in mind your hitting mat will lift you up another inch or so. Also, it does take a while to get over "indoor swing syndrome" even if you have room the ceiling can impact you mentally.
Man the mental part would mess with me for sure. I used to go to the driving range and wouldn't take full swings in fear of hitting something... and there would be absolutely nothing around.

Man the mental part would mess with me for sure. I used to go to the driving range and wouldn't take full swings in fear of hitting something... and there would be absolutely nothing around.
Took me about a month. Only with driver and 3 wood though.

Back