I'm not an addict...

Well. I have never given away this little secret before, but since I'm among the crazies.....when I am going to play in a tournament somewhere, or just an all day golf outing, I drink a little pepto before the round to ensure I don't feel the urge to take a deuce while golfing. I like to feel as comfortable as possible when golfing, and feeling like I need to unload just isn't comfortable.

~Rock

Well. I have never given away this little secret before, but since I'm among the crazies.....when I am going to play in a tournament somewhere, or just an all day golf outing, I drink a little pepto before the round to ensure I don't feel the urge to take a deuce while golfing. I like to feel as comfortable as possible when golfing, and feeling like I need to unload just isn't comfortable.

~Rock

TMI!:sick:

My fiance thinks I'm nuts because the first thing I do when I put on ANY shirt (golf or not) is see if I can make a comfortable swing in it. Ya know, in case I'm somewhere and a golf match breaks out.

LOL in case a golf match breaks out

~Rock

Well I'm not going to criticize if it works for you, but don't you think you'd swing a little freer during your round by taking care of that before hand? Maybe some turbolax in your tea the night before?

Well I'm not going to criticize if it works for you, but don't you think you'd swing a little freer during your round by taking care of that before hand? Maybe some turbolax in your tea the night before?

Being the crazy type, I don't like to mess with anything when I've found a solution that works. But maybe I'll give that a try this year.

Can't walk past my putting green with rolling a few Putts. daily

I do ghost practice swings in the elevator lobby and bus stop to work on weight transfers. I hope I don't hit anyone.

Ha, me too, I don't care if anyone sees me do it, it's not like I'm picking my nose or nothing.

Since my job keeps me in hotels just about every week, and alot of hotel elevators have mirrors I'm always unconsciously practicing my swing...Been laughed at a few times

Back