Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
I have no idea, BUT I received a package in the mail yesterday from The Golf Channel, and I won their Facebook 100k giveaway...I had no idea I even entered!! But I won a Golf Channel towel, a Golf Channel, ball maker and a Golf Channel visor. I'll have to post pictures. But I was really surprised :clapp: I really DO need to buy a lotto ticket!! For Facebook contests, I've won 2 pairs of Paula Creamer Signature shoes and stuff from the Golf Channel :joy:

I have no idea, BUT I received a package in the mail yesterday from The Golf Channel, and I won their Facebook 100k giveaway...I had no idea I even entered!! But I won a Golf Channel towel, a Golf Channel, ball maker and a Golf Channel visor. I'll have to post pictures. But I was really surprised :clapp: I really DO need to buy a lotto ticket!! For Facebook contests, I've won 2 pairs of Paula Creamer Signature shoes and stuff from the Golf Channel :joy:

Nice, especially since the golf channel stuff was a surprise!

Awesome - congrats!!

Congrats!! Keep on entering contests with that luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats GC! Hope you enjoy the Golf channel swag! It's fun to get stuff without even knowing you won!

Yep you definitely need to buy a lotto ticket! Congrats on your winning :clapp:

The BF is sooo jealous haa haa haa!!! When I got the package in the mail, I thought to myself, oh great, what did I order again, LOL!!! Super duper cool :D

Congrats GC, you really should buy a lotto ticket - who knows you might win BIG!

Congrats!

Way to go GC! Pretty dang nifty for sure.

Congrats! Awesome, have you posted pics of the PC shoes? Love seeing Paula and her gear...

The BF is sooo jealous haa haa haa!!! When I got the package in the mail, I thought to myself, oh great, what did I order again, LOL!!! Super duper cool :D

Maybe you can share the visor with him :)

Let's see some pics of the gear GC!

Way cool. I gotta get in on these facebook contests.

Congrats GC !!

Congrats! Awesome, have you posted pics of the PC shoes? Love seeing Paula and her gear...

I think so...One is white with pink trim and laces, the other one is black with white trim and black laces. I'll take a picture and post everything together...why not :D

sweet golf chick thats awesome!!

You really should buy some lotto tickets. Congrats GC!

Congrats! I think you need a sticky "Golf Chick's Winning Thread"

Congrats GC! Way to go.

Back