Hyundai Tournament of Champions [Spoilers]

Crap 10 minutes to late to change my Zach Johnson pick >.<

ruh roh

Alright, alright get off your high horse you sanctimonious pr!ck

Comments like this are NOT allowed at THP. If you have an issue take it to PM with a mod or the person directly.

Comments like this are NOT allowed at THP. If you have an issue take it to PM with a mod or the person directly.

as should he

Im only going to say this one more time.

ENOUGH!

AK off to a nice start. He was my substitution pick for Oglivy

JNRadio, we just became best of friends, dont get booted now. Then who will I have on here to talk to?

we have to work on your internet banter if this friendship is gonna last.

I had him on, pulled him off and put him back on lol. Hope he hangs in there.

JNRadio, we just became best of friends, dont get booted now. Then who will I have on here to skim with?

we have to work on your skimming skillz if this friendship is gonna last.

fify dude

No more of this. I only want to hear talk about the Hyundai Tourney and our Fantasy Golf team. Everything is can be talked about elsewhere.

JNRadio, we just became best of friends, dont get booted now. Then who will I have on here to talk to?

we have to work on your internet banter if this friendship is gonna last.

Nice to see Jonathan Byrd, one of my personal favorites (grew up in the same neighborhood as him), on top of the leaderboard right now. He's at -5 after his front nine.

I saw a picture of Camilo Villegas playing a version of the Burner 2.0's.

That one is a shock to me. I never thought he would be at the top of the leaderboard. My sleeper pick of Ryan Palmer is turning out to be an OK pick for right now. However, I really thought Adam Scott would do well in this tournament for some reason but so far I was terribly wrong there.

Nice to see Jonathan Byrd, one of my personal favorites (grew up in the same neighborhood as him), on top of the leaderboard right now. He's at -5 after his front nine.

What's Furyk got in the bag?

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

what was that duck-hook into the bushes by AK? That was as ugly as a shot by a hack amateur.

Hunter Mahan talks funny. Like his mouth is half full. Maybe that's why p4b likes him so much?

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

So Jonathan Byrd just holed out his second shot on the par-4 10th hole for eagle! He's now at -7! Go JByrd!

EDIT: I'm 3rd in Fantasy Golf right now. Go me!

My slide on fantasy golf continues.... down to 21st now. I need AK to get that dbl bogey back, he's killing my chances!

EDIT: And just like that, back up to 19th.

Back