How much do you pay for a haircut?

$0.0
I cut my own, have been for 20+ years

Zero $$$ ... I cut my own 👍

$20 for the cut, $5 tip. $25 overall.

Been paying $30 for a long time. Recent place went to charged me $16, Sr rate. Paid $30.;)

I don't pay for haircuts, I shave my head every day.

The last time I paid was $20-25.

I do my own green keeping , with a Wahl barrel mower and 1 setting ….
The turf is low and stimp 13 lol

Pay for a haircut? Wow.... I haven't paid for a haircut since around 1985 or so.

My wife learned how to cut hair, OJT (as we military vets all know what that means). She met another military wife in the off-base housing units, and learned the other military wife actually was a REAL beautician, but she gave it up to marry a military man, etc... Anyway, getting to the point - one thing led to another and she personally taught my wife how to cut hair, with me as a guineau pig. My wife quickly got the hang of it, and has been doing my hair all these decades later!

$0
I either trim it close or shave it.

I don’t. I have a Braun clipper set at #1. Do it myself. Paid for itself after 3 goes. That was 4 years ago.
For what I got, I was paying $20 +tip for 3 minutes of ‘work’. After waiting at the Barber Shop for 20-30 minutes.

Price - $38 with tip. My wife and I go to the same place.

Added bonus is that I get to have an attractive woman run her fingers through my hair and my wife is OK with it. Encourages it, even.

$30 including a $10 tip. The woman who cuts my hair does a great job and my wife likes the results.

Usually in the $30 to $40 range with tip, but that's when I'm trying to support a friend. They've had some medical issues lately, so I've had to look elsewhere which is usually Great Clips at a lower price (but still solid tip).

$30 which includes a beard trim

This topic hurts my bald feelings.

Wife buzzes what little hair I have every two weeks. Started doing this when COVID hit. About every three months I will drop $60 (including tip) to have my hair cut and to get my beard cleaned up. Love the old school barber shop straight edge shave.

I shave my head with a Gillette fusion every Sunday. Bald problems. Costs me a blade about every 4 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$20+$10 tip.

$35 including tip every 3 weeks or so. Don’t mind paying it as I’m supporting my buddy’s small business and he used to cut my hair for free in college.

Bought a $30 Wahl trimmer 19 years ago. It's still plugging along.
This. Bought a wahl kit first month of lock down. $75 (inflation lol) saving me $30 with tip every 6 weeks.

Back