How many putters is too many? LOL...

I have two arms for my two ball putter , that’s all …. Love that the lunatics here lol have , “Putterholic “syndrome … l can’t in any state have spare putter sitting around and not in play ……

l do admire the multitude of putters out there but “ on any given round “ it’s me not the putter that’s bad lol .

I have 2 putters that I play, one at home, one at the cottage. As for the old Wilson blades, weird old Pings and such on the rack downstairs, I'll sell them eventually. Or my heirs will. Kids know their value.

I don't think that number exists.

For the first time in my golfing career I have 3 putters to choose from when I go to play. Typically I have had a blade and a mallet putter but added an Odyssey Eleven very late in the year so 2023 will essentially be its debut.

I am thinking that the Odyssey Eleven and my beloved Toulon Las Vegas will battle it out for the mallet position early in 2023 and the loser will be sold. I just can’t justify having putters sit gathering dust. I would love to have a wall of putters in the man cave but not reasonable.

So to answer the question, I would love to have the luxury of having an endless supply of putters but my reality is no.

2 get one fitted and practice with the sole putter and move on. I myself play an old Cameron series 62 putter and it always performs if I practice enough. My other is my backup and pretty similar (old Boca putter similar specs) as I don't travel with primary clubs unless driving.

Still seaching for the holy grail. The Floki might be really close though! One thing is for sure I'm disappointed with the Scotty retail putters...
one putter for every day of the week is my max:)

Ping Floki
Piretti Matera
Odyssey Metal-X Milled 9HT
Yes Tracy Original
Yes Gina
Odyssey Works Versa 1
Ping 1959 MyDay

I have a bunch of putters, but two in active rotation. Both are the newer mizuno putters With the weight system.
I play one each, muni and private courses, Saturday and Sunday. I like a type I blade with light weights for slow, muni greens where I need a longer stroke and more of a hit. I use a type III mallet with heavy weights for fast, private greens where I’m using a shorter stroke. Seems to be allowing me to play slow greens on Saturday and fast greens on Sunday without a problem.

I agree with @Penglynns, If you have more than 1 in play you don't have a gamer.
I only have 2 and 1 is a collectable from my grandfather that I no longer play.

I agree with @Penglynns, If you have more than 1 in play you don't have a gamer.
I only have 2 and 1 is a collectable from my grandfather that I no longer play.

Most of my putters have never seen more than a handful of rounds of golf but I still enjoy collecting them. :) My gamer is 10 year old Odyssey White Hot #7 Tank that I bought used on eBay for less than $100.

3. You need a gamer and an extra maybe. That’s all.

I have 3 “Anser 2” style putters and 1 mallet, so that’s really only 2 in dog years.

I have 5 putters total

Recently I reverted to my 2008 model. That implies desperation

Happy to say I’m back to 2020 model

We were both in agreement that.... Anybody can hit a golf ball. Anybody can chip up onto the green. But it takes real skill to be able to "read" the green and sink the putt when it most counts!

What? Putting us the easiest part of the game by miles.

That said 2 putters is too many for me.

I have a buddy who is a fan of Scotties. He could play every day for over a month and never use the same Scotty twice.......:eek:
But they sure are pretty,and they all feel great.

Back