How Many of You Have Had a Putter Fitting?

I was years ago and they determined what I had was best. A blade with minimal offset.

I have done a couple and both times the results were excellent.

Used the first one for about 7 years (and still tinker with it) and currently using the one I was most recently fit for.

I kinda did at the PGA SS a while back, for a Bettinardi Innovai 6.0 CS, biggest thing was the 'aim at the hole from 10ftish' then dropped the laser on top and I was way left. Flattened lie angle 1.5* and did it again, straightened right up.

Not using it but still have it.

I have and yes I am still using mine.

I have not. It's something I want to do, just haven't sorted getting it done yet.

I did the Edel fitting in March of this year and I’m still using it.

I did one in Club Champion a couple of years ago. I planned to buy a new putter so why not. I still have the putter but have moved on to a shape similar to the second putter the fitter recommended.

CC in 2021. No

I had a putter adjusted/refitted awhile back if that counts. I don’t use it though.

I paid for a putter fitting but didn’t really get a putter fitting. So kind of? Wound up being a terrible fit on course even though it looked okay in the shop. I swapped it out after 2 weeks. It boiled down to prioritizing short putt makes over good lag speed. Most of my first putts are lags and that needs to be my priority. If I can get both, even better.

I had one middle of last season when I was really struggling. Was fitted into a mallet as much as I wanted a blade to be the better choice. I used it for a few rounds, couldn't get comfortable and went back to my blade. One of the guys who plays in my group is using the mallet.

I have not

Does it count if I did it myself? Not a proud moment for me, but after a 4 putt from about 20 feet, starting from the fringe, I frustratingly flipped my putter towards the golf cart and it bent like crazy.... I didn't throw it but shouldn't have done it obviously 😐 I didn't discover it until I was putting on the next green and I went to putt and the head was pointing 45 degrees to the left and down. I stepped off to the side and put my foot on the head (it's a mallet) and twisted it around until it was as straight as I could see/feel... Honestly at this point, I have never putt better, so whatever happened, worked, lol

I did an Edel fitting 2 years ago. I'm not currently using that putter because of a THP experience. I quite like the Cleveland putter from the experience I"m using right now. Not sure if I will go back to the Edel or not.

Yes, when I had a full bag fitting at Club Champion. Fitter wasn't going to sell me a putter as I needed a 31 inch putter.
Told me I was best off with a face balanced putter, which narrowed my choices.

I've gone through fittings, definitely.
I've learned some things I didn't know, and lots that I did.

None of my fittings resulted in a putter purchase.

yes, and yes but i changed the grip

I got fitted for the LAB Link 1 back in August at Club Champion. Still haven gotten it delivered. Hopefully in a couple of weeks.

I have not but would really like to. Maybe next year.

Yes, but not really. When I did my full bag fitting in 2020, the fitter had me roll a few different putters while he watched and gave me his opinion as to which one was best for me. We didn't do SAM Lab or Quintic or anything like that, just an eyeball "fitting".

Back