How Many Hybrids Do You Play?

Just one 19*, its a work in progress

I just bought one to try out; a Cobra LTDx ONE Length in 24°.

1 A 21* Callaway UW

I have a bag full of hybrid type clubs between the hy-wood and the halo irons.

Three for now. The 17° is never leaving. The 19° and 21° are great but I may eliminate one to add a wedge to the bottom of the bag.

Three hybrids (4-6) and the rest are hyrons (7-PW). I also have a 3 hybrid I should put in.

2 for me. Callaway Big Bertha B21 4H and 21° Callaway Apex UW

I play only one, a callaway apex 3h. I'm not very good at golf and good lord the hybrid is the hardest club to hit.

One for now. My swing doesn’t seem to cooperate with them too well. I am hoping to fix that problem though and may add a second

1) 5 hybrid

2 a 19 and a 22. May mess around with a 7 wood and see if something gets kicked out.

Well thanks to you guys, I now play a Honma hybrid. (y)

I carry one currently. I have had two in the bag in the past however I find a 19.5° hybrid and 23° 5i blend well. My 19.5° hybrid is good for a reliable 215 carry and the 5i is a 200 yard carry. Throwing in an extra wedge means fewer partial shots in the go zone.

I carry one currently. I have had two in the bag in the past however I find a 19.5° hybrid and 23° 5i blend well. My 19.5° hybrid is good for a reliable 215 carry and the 5i is a 200 yard carry. Throwing in an extra wedge means fewer partial shots in the go zone.
Wow; caring a 5i 200 yards! I have 3, 4, and 5 hybrids. No fairway metal. Much more comfortable with the hybrid club length. Put the 5i back in the bag and plan to club up with what I thought were my distances.

Up to 3 now. Could probably ditch my 5 wood with the Honma in the bag. It’s way more reliable.

Back