How Many Golf Bags Fit in Your Trunk?

Highlander should be able to fit 4 bags.
Probably have to take the M7 out tho.

I have an SUV and a pickup truck. What is this trunk thing you speak of?

4 should easily fit in my QX50. I was able to fit 3 in my Mini Cooper with 3 passengers

No truck, but I think I could get about 30 or so in the bed of my truck.

4 bags, no luggage

4-5 and maybe more.

Not 4 bags + 4 people. Close, but not quite. If I put the wider side down I can probably do 4 stacked bags and 3 people as a full load. 3 + 3 as a max with comfort since pyramid stacking still allows some elbow room.

Minivan FTW. All the bags.
Yes. Pushcarts, luggage, and beverages as well.

0! I can’t even fit my own bag 😂😂😂 my bag goes in the front seat!

Yes it can and I have done it several times.

Four small bags? Sure

Four fully loaded cart bags? I wish

Impressive...but why?
9c89288e2362d8475473bd259365be91.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
I see people carrying UTVs/side by sides like that and it makes me cringe. I'd love to do the math and figure out what effect it has on the rollover threshold, it has to be amazingly high with the CG moved that far upward. 😬

Silverado with the long bed? I can take whatever is needed.

Suburban. Pile 'em to the roof, boys.

0 and it's depressing..unless I pull out a few clubs

If I had my 2018 Ford Mustang would be taking three of us, two in comfort the other not so much. That would be golf bags only and its fair to say no overnight bags.

My current Volvo, it could stretch to four and again bags only and no overnight bags, but to be honest with golf bags and golf push carts its two at best.

I have a 2017 Kia Optima and can fit 4 bags with no push carts and 3 bags with two push carts.

It would be tight but yes.

3 for GT, 5 for Ridgeline, and 1 for Motorcycle 😀

Highlander, no problem. Subaru outback, better pack light. Golf bags wouldn't be a problem. Would probably work with small carry on size bags.

Back