How late are you on the forum til'?

Finally... I thought i would see more people saying 2 or 3 in the morning... I was up til 4 last night..

Sometimes though I can't take it and fall asleep haha, I notice that there is a few hours in the dead of night when there is no movement I guess it's between the time the THP members from the west are going to bed and the irish (kelly) are waking up haha

Sometimes though I can't take it and fall asleep haha, I notice that there is a few hours in the dead of night when there is no movement I guess it's between the time the THP members from the west are going to bed and the irish (kelly) are waking up haha

yup.... then there's us like Thainer who's almost up all night... i've pulled a few all nighters, but have yet to pull a THP all nighter.. there's not enough activity in most of those hours..

Depends. I can't sleep most nights, so THP is my go to until I finally nod off.

10:30 or 11:00 pm usually

yup.... then there's us like Thainer who's almost up all night... i've pulled a few all nighters, but have yet to pull a THP all nighter.. there's not enough activity in most of those hours..

Yeah sometimes the only option is to go to old threads and read around but it's usually really dead haha.

Yeah sometimes the only option is to go to old threads and read around but it's usually really dead haha.

I agree. Not much to talk about when there's only 3 or 4 people online.

Usually 9 or 10. Sometimes later

Till about 10:30, then I pass out with iPad in hand

I'm all over the clock on here.
Sometimes early, some late, some midday.

I usually wrap up my THP time about 10 or so.

Not much posting goes on after 11:00 or so it seems to me. I'd stay on late on the weekends, but it's usually quiet. So Instead I go dancing at the discotheque.

Kevin

When school was in, it would be after midnight most night. Now that I'm up at 6:30 everyday, it's generally until 10 or so.

About 10:30 PM is the latest for me, but I'm old and need my rest :D

I would say about 11:00 as well, sometimes later depending on who else is awake in the house.

I'm usually on the couch by 08:00 p.m. or so and KellyBo takes over the laptop. Tonight I have hung in here way past my bedtime. I got to run take my prune juice and hit the hay.

Usually until I go to bed, so 10:30ish on weekend and who knows on weekends. A lot of time I'll go to bed with the gf, then pull my iPhone out and browse via Tapatalk on it until I'm tired enough to go to sleep.

Been up on weekdays past 11 a few times trying to finish up my ATV review posts.

Im sometimes a really late person even though I don't post as much. I'm usually just policing lol. Tonight will be a later night as I was just beat up with meetings and whatnot today.

Usually quit around 11 pm.

Im on every hour or so during the day via tapatalk, then on my PC in evening for a little while, then on my phone from bed until I fall asleep, phone in hand

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

depends on the day and what i'm doing but, anywhere between 11pm and 2 am i'd say...?

Last edited:
Usually about 1am Est

Entirely too late sometimes till 2 if I can't sleep. A lot of its spent via Tapatalk.

obviously none of you are on as late as you say.. lol

edit:

You know me I'm always on till the Irish join the conversation, which is usually 3am MST

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Swing shift and on nights now so... 6pm-6am CST.

Back