How Frequently do you Double Bogey?

Way too often. I get around 4 per 18 hole round. I might get a triple bogey in there too sometimes. I offset that by no longer getting birdies. :rolleyes:

Ugh, I refuse to answer this question after today's round. 😬 🤬

Ugh, I refuse to answer this question after today's round. 😬 🤬
Plead The Fifth Dave Chappelle GIF

Over my last 20 rounds, average of 5.4 doubles per round.

Last year I had 2.18 doubles (or worse) per round. If we're counting double bogeys only, 1.77 per round.

According to The Grint, I average a DB every 5.3 holes. Or about twice per round. Gotta fix this.

Without stat analysis , approx 2-3 round haha now If it’s a triple or quad … that be different answer

My golf is 14+ solid holes and 4 mixed bag of undesirables lol … that’s getting better ….

I do have a benchmark , nothing worse than a 6 … and 5 or better ideally … on each hole avg … sometimes that’s fulfilled others not but trending better

Too often, it's why I can't get my handicap down more!

15%, feels worse of late
IMG_1270.png

Story of my game is getting rid of doubles. I had 8 pars and a birdie today. I had 7 doubles. And a 10.

I played the best 9 holes at 1 under......and the other 9 holes at 21 over.:oops:

two to four times per round. I've also had three triples, a double and shot 88.

Enough that they don’t even bother me anymore, triples and worse, the big numbers are what get to me. But bogey golf is my goal and can do that with some bad holes with a few pars.

Back