How fancy are you?

We generally don’t like dressing to the 9s to eat dinner. Generally the most I’ll wear is a nice pair of pants with a casual golf shirt or an untucked button up

I don't own a suit.

Have 4 suits … multiple collared buttoned shirts , 8 ties ….

And work in hi viz orange and blue with safety boots during the week …

Fancy ? I can be a chameleon and you wouldn’t know what I did or where I’ve come from. Blend in very well I at many levels lol …

Last interview , got stuck from people l worked with as l wore full suit to formal
Interview … then changed into tracksuit for the physical and health assessment lol

I'm usually a button down under a jacket. Depending on the event, I might wear nice jeans with shoes with it also. At work I'm mostly that or I'm a button down with casual slacks. I do my best to not wear a tie or actual suit after having spent 16 years doing so at my previous job.

I ain't no fancy boy
Shake Head No GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Meeting at the office, with pooh bahs or clients, in person, dark suit and tie and polished shoes - leather soles.
Meeting on zoom or teams - golf shirt - and probably shorts or sweats and likely no shoes.
Dinner out with my wife and family or friends - nice place, likely a button down shirt and maybe a jacket and slacks depending, could also be polo and jeans maybe a jacket, maybe not, our a quarter zip. Casual shoe like loafers, not sneakers

More casual - shorts or jeans and t shirt or polo and quarter zip or hoodie. Sneakers

crappy fast food - I'll be in the drive through, flip flops, workout clothes.

TMI yet?

Duluth cargo pants and a polo are my daily attire for work.
That's as fancy as I get
LOL

If I have to be in court, it’s a suit and tie. Depositions, it might a suit and a polo or sport coat with golf pants and polo. I’ve worn jeans to depositions but that depends on the case and clients.

If I’m wearing a suit, whether in court or for some social event, I’m wearing a spread collar or cutaway collar shirt not a button down. It may have French cuffs. Braces, no belt.

My last company , i believe to this day that i was responsible for the "Tie" mandate to be dropped. I refused to wear a tie, and when HR told me i had to "set a better example"....i bought a Piano Key Necktie and wore that everyday.

Eventually people complained about the Piano Key tie. And then the Tie mandate was dropped alltogether.

The kids there today have no idea how i suffered for them. So that one day they could wear a collared shirt with no tie
I own a couple silk bow ties for snarky moments like that. One has little sheep. The other has sea critters like a starfish, a sea horse etc. I too can get a point across when needed.

Opposite of the spectrum actually. Nothing at all fancy anywhere here.

I mostly live in golf stuff these days so I'm generally dressed decent. Can fancy it up if I need to. On course it's probably the most casual I dress lately.

Really nice jeans, black t shirt, button up shirt that’s meant to be worn unbuttoned with sleeves rolled up. Nice ugg boots.
99% of the time a variation of that every time I go out (fancy or dive)

The most I ever dress up for is a wedding or a funeral but we're not talking about that. If I got called into HR I would have on dress pants and a nice polo. For mothers day 2 years ago I went with jeans button down shirt and a vest. Not really my thing but the boss, I mean wife, liked it

We generally don’t like dressing to the 9s to eat dinner. Generally the most I’ll wear is a nice pair of pants with a casual golf shirt or an untucked button up

The fanciest i typically get is corporate meetings where i have to present to execs at formal places. But i dont like it.....One of the places is my former company where i typically underdress on purpose

For dinners, even if we go somewhere super nice.....i'm kinda with you.....maybe a long sleeve button up shirt untucked.

If I have to be in court, it’s a suit and tie. Depositions, it might a suit and a polo or sport coat with golf pants and polo. I’ve worn jeans to depositions but that depends on the case and clients.

If I’m wearing a suit, whether in court or for some social event, I’m wearing a spread collar or cutaway collar shirt not a button down. It may have French cuffs. Braces, no belt.

I really hope i never have to think about what to wear in court. Because that could go a number of ways.

I dress pretty casually but I have a lot of colorful clothes and sneakers and I always color coordinate. I can wear a different outfit basically everyday and I have fun with my closet. I love getting dressed every morning.

I’m retired so the only fancy clothes I need are for the golf course.

Usually appropriately dressed, but not winning any best dressed prizes. Try not to stand out.

I’d probably go with some kind of leopard print mesh. Tasteful yet provocative, but still leaves something to the imagination.

This is in keeping with my strategy of not being invited back to things (and/or hoping things are canceled).

I’d probably go with some kind of leopard print mesh. Tasteful yet provocative, but still leaves something to the imagination.

This is in keeping with my strategy of not being invited back to things (and/or hoping things are canceled).

You're getting an invite to my Austin residence later this year, and i will not invite you back if you DON'T wear the leopard print

It's Austin. I figure it's weird there

I am most comfortable in jeans and a polo but I wear a suit to my interviews for jobs within my department.

You're getting an invite to my Austin residence later this year, and i will not invite you back if you DON'T wear the leopard print

It's Austin. I figure it's weird there
Haha, yeah I may have to step it up a notch for Austin. Tough to raise an eyebrow there.

I hope this isn’t one of those invites where I get there and you’re like: “Thanks for coming! Ok here’s your tray of hors d’oeuvres. Make sure to keep circulating because the guests are famished. Chop chop!”

Oh I am far from fancy..

Back