How do you view THP?

I wonder how many people that do not use New Posts forget about the Contest Section?

I wonder how many people that do not use New Posts forget about the Contest Section?

Does that mean if you use new posts you don't get the contest section?

I usually quickly browse the new posts and then look at the equipment section and marketplace to see if there is anything new.

Does that mean if you use new posts you don't get the contest section?

No, it means for those that just go to golf clubs or a certain section may not venture into contests

No, it means for those that just go to golf clubs or a certain section may not venture into contests

got it, they are missing out. Some great contests around here.

forum main for me, then i just click on the big ol' "THP" logo in the top left corner, it refreshes to the hot topics of discussion. i like to be in the loop.

I second this.

I view mostly with new posts but every now and them I go into the forum

I would love it if there was a "replies to my posts" option that woudl show topics you have posted on that have had activity. I have seen this in some other forums I go to and it is a nice feature to follow a thread you are involved in.

PS-I am an idiot and just found that functionality after looking for it for a whopping 8 seconds. Sorry, forgive the new guy and give me a mulligan.

I start on the main page to see if there's any new reviews or radio shows, then go to the forum home and check out all the new posts. Then I'll go forum specific, usually Equipment, then general golf.

For those newcomers, do you check the contest section of the forum?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

If it's been a few days since I've viewed the site, I glance over the front page to check out any of the new reviews, or announcements. Then I check out the new posts, and go from there.

forum main page, new posts, recent threads, hot topics then I'll zone in on certain threads that piq my interest

also usually will go to the check in desk to welcome aboard new members

i use the spy thing (community then click spy) so i can see all the new posts, you dont miss a single thing with it, and it is also fun to watch ol gray edit his posts about 4 times each time he makes a new posts :D :D :D

I dont care for the spy link myself.

I dont care for the spy link myself.

really? you can see everything that goes on.. just easier to respond faster and half time i wud forget about a thread if it wasnt for that.. but guess its all what you like.. just seems easier for me that i can see new topics and different things going on and if the post is short enough u can see it in the thing and not even click on it..

It's fun to check out once in a while, but I don't like to use it often. I prefer the main page too.

ahh i see. i just leave the spy open in one page and the have the home page and some other reviews opened in another and just click the little pause button when i have to go do something. works pretty good for me but should be real crazy on sunday with the contest..

For those newcomers, do you check the contest section of the forum?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I dont really hit the contest forum specifically, but if I catch something going on on the forum main page then I'll usually remember to go check it out.

Back