Hot Tubs - Are they worth it

The house we bought just happened to have one...ours has been relatively low maintenance (knock on wood reading others comments) but we don't use it as much as we did the first year or so. It had it's "fad" with us and now its a once in a while thing.

But if it helps we have a hot springs and it's been great to deal with and the company has always been responsive for me

We did exactly the same thing and love it. Maintaining it isn’t difficult at all, especially once you figure out what combination works best with your water. Once this does, we will be installing a pertinent one.
Ours is being moved to our new place when we move over and I’m building a pergola and privacy wall and nice setup on our back porch once we move. Pretty excited other than now our porch is ground level so critters from the farm can walk right up and we not hear it when the jets are going haha

Did you get one yet @KY Golfer? Great place to watch the game.

View attachment 9262269
Not yet. We went and looked at some over the weekend to get an idea of what size we wanted. I knew it was gonna be a process because I need to do some work at home as well. They said it would be about 6-8 weeks before we got it anyway.

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Back