Honda Classic [Spoilers]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Florida swing begins with a course that many THP'ers know well as it is the host of the THP Golf Outing & Demo Day. I am sure that this year more eyeballs will be on the TV as you watch the holes that you have played 1st hand with many other forum members at your side.

Should be a fun week of golf.

really looking forward to this tournament. It's funny how the last 2 weeks have gone for THP. The tour had the Match play which gets us excited for the Morgan Cup and now the Honda Classic which gets me super excited for the outing in May. BEAR TRAP!!!!

Already have the pvr set up for this bad boy, going to do a little studying to see what I am about to get myself into.

I always enjoy the Florida swing, although this time will just be showing what all us stay-aways will be missing at the outing!

This one will really be special to watch. I can't wait to see the views from above and be able to say I hit from there, it was my third shot, but I hit from there.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I am gonna watch this tournament and take notes! I am actually really excited about seeing the course again.

Cant wait to watch this one. I have a whole new interest in this thanks to the THP Demo day.

This will be a good week for golf! Seeing the commercials for this last week have really got my jazzed up to get back there!

REALLY looking forward to this one. On top of the course being of interest, they have a good field this year.

This tournament always seems to be a good watch. For those that were at the outing, is it cool to watch this tourney and see them play a course you've played?

I can't wait to watch people throw up on hole 17 and proudly announce that I birdied that sucker into a very stiff wind from the back tees! That still is my one claim to glory...it's all I got.

This tournament always seems to be a good watch. For those that were at the outing, is it cool to watch this tourney and see them play a course you've played?

I cant wait to watch it for this very reason.

I can't wait to watch people throw up on hole 17 and proudly announce that I birdied that sucker into a very stiff wind from the back tees! That still is my one claim to glory...it's all I got.

You did? hey man congrats ( belated of course) that hole & the one before it kicked my butt!!! Awesome job on the birdie!! :banana:

Absolutely cool. Especially the Bear Trap. And if a pro hits one into the water I can say that I did that... a dozen or so times.

I always enjoy the Florida swing, although this time will just be showing what all us stay-aways will be missing at the outing!

+2. Got to love the Florida swing and I wish I was attending the outing.

+1 just seems surreal looking at the course/holes etc and saying "i've played that'
I cant wait to watch it for this very reason.

That's really cool that the thp power's that be were able to make a deal like that happen.

I've always had a goal of playing a course that i've watched the tour on tv play at and/or a course i've played in the tiger woods video game. So far the closest i've come is playing University Ridge 5 months (october) after drunkenly watching late night reruns of the big ten championships at said course in may.

That's really cool that the thp power's that be were able to make a deal like that happen.

I've always had a goal of playing a course that i've watched the tour on tv play at and/or a course i've played in the tiger woods video game. So far the closest i've come is playing University Ridge 5 months (october) after drunkenly watching late night reruns of the big ten championships at said course in may.

Every year! :act-up:

And of course it has hosted a major and a Ryder Cup too. Only course in the world that can say that. Next one is coming up in a few months.

Then of course we have Reunion in August. That should be on everybody's list too.

I've got more interest in this event than I've had in years past knowing I am going to be playing the same holes as them in a few short weeks. Can't wait to watch it.

Wonder how the wind will be down there this week.

It will be cool watching the Pros play the course we all enjoyed last year. I was too much in awe of it last trip and this weekend I will watch the tournament with keen interests. How the putts break on on the back nine etc. I'm going to be loaded for bear this year! yea right :beat-up:

This is a great tournament with a great course and pretty solid field this year too. Didn't get in on the Demo Day so I'm waiting for the Transitions to watch a course I've played. I'll also be there a few day of the tourney if anyone else is coming out, but that's for another thread. P4B that's a sick birdie.

yea this tournament will be a fun watch!

Back