Holiday Season Wish List Thread

could you have found a clip that didn't start with the view of a hippo's butt? lol

I'm down with that....as long as Hawk doesn't give everyone the Stranger so we can feel what that's like too

Just noticed this, lol. The Stranger is a personal use item ONLY! No returns and we advise that you don't share amongst friends!

I'm excited for the boy as well this year. If he could tell me what he wanted it would be a lawn mower. Not the kid's version, but a full size one. He loves him some lawn mower. He's got the golfing equip, so I probably won't get him anything like that this year. Metal clubs are a possibility for next year, but they will be staying outside.

I want to get a GPS (Not sure which one) and the Burner 2.0's

i want some white adidas nuovo golf shoes, and a seemore si1 putter, and a rangefinder, and some bridgestone b330rx golf balls, and a white flexfit TW hat, and some new buckles.........but none of that will happen, that's why it's called a wish list i suppose.

I dont think I want anything golf related

oh yeah? how about a new car? that should help you make it to the outing! ooooo, or how about just ask for the outing for christmas? make it rain thain!

I thought about that, but my dad has helped me so much with tuition and my car, i feel guilty getting anything from him to be honest
oh yeah? how about a new car? that should help you make it to the outing! ooooo, or how about just ask for the outing for christmas? make it rain thain!

I thought about that, but my dad has helped me so much with tuition and my car, i feel guilty getting anything from him to be honest

that's what dad's are for dude. i'm sure he wants to get you something for the holidays. is he a golfer?

nope lol. He tries sometimes, but no.

My mom says she just wants to give me money

money's good! would love to see you at the outing dude!

....and a partridge in a pear tree.....
i want some white adidas nuovo golf shoes, and a seemore si1 putter, and a rangefinder, and some bridgestone b330rx golf balls, and a white flexfit TW hat, and some new buckles.........but none of that will happen, that's why it's called a wish list i suppose.

I would love a range finder but they are crazy expensive!

Wouldn't mind either a Daytona Ghost OR an ogio kingpin. They are SWEEET

Naughty or Nice - What's on your Christmas list?

Naughty or Nice - What's on your Christmas list?

Besides daydreaming about the 12 Days of Cheer, what are you guys hoping for?

Personally, I feel a bit weird asking for much because I completely restocked my golf tool chest this year - new putter, FW, balls, and a hybrid/iron Burner set. That said, I'm asking Santa for good books or more Yellow e6s. I just don't need anything else.

Well, I wouldn't turn down a SF 10.5 driver with a stiff shaft. :)

Merged with another thread on the topic.

Mucho thanks - I looked for it but missed it.

Bumping for renewed relevance.

Black Friday is tomorrow, and I know a lot of shopping is being done, so post them wish lists.

Pretty simple for me this year, would love a pair of golf shoes, and possibly a driver fitting. Driver may or may not be included.

Basically, what do you want for Chrismas?

Wheather it be from your spouse, other family, or heck, yourself, what are you hankering for?

Without a doubt... world peace. Oh this isn't the Miss America pageant. Seriously though... I really don't know. I don't need anything golf oriented. A remote controlled helicopter.

Alex

Got all the golf stuff I need, perhaps learning to play well with the new irons or Driver. What I really want is an upgrade on my bandsaw and bench mounted drill press. I make a lot of doll furniture for kids and charities and have been drooling over a new 14" Powermatic saw with theCarter quick tension release sytem (free shipping bthrough Jan) and a new General 14" variable speed drill press. If I upgrade, I'll be donating the old stuff to a school or city sponsored woodworking clinic.

Just golf balls mainly, get some prov1s for next year, probably just get them from lostgolfballs.com to save some bucks. Other than that I'm good

A nice Sun Mountain cart bag would do just fine.

Golf lessons. after that the rest will hopefully fall into place.

Probably will be looking for a new driver, probably with a Miyazaki for the engine :D

Back