Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Nice hole Shark & pmoa! That course looks beautiful and that was a challenging par 4.

nice hole you 2

Nice hole, guys! Looked like you guys were having lots of fun out there.

I love watching the H.O.T.D videos.

Alright I finally have my power on after five long very hot dazes. Pmoa and I along with Jim and Cooper get together at Bulle Rock last Saturday Morning for a round of Championship level golf playing from the Blue tees at 6334 yds.

Looks like you guys had some fun. ;)

Great looking hole there Shark and Pmoa, you guys looked like you were having a lot of fun. Thanks for the video!

Good job everyone, buck, shark, pmoa, cookie. Love keeping up with how everyone is doing. Keep up the good work!

Good job everyone, buck, shark, pmoa, cookie. Love keeping up with how everyone is doing. Keep up the good work!

thanks stranger where you been? you better be coming up to AC for the TOUR VAN Get together!

14th Hole at my home course from July 5th

Nice Hole TBT!

Nice Hole TBT!

Thanks...that was the definition of "scrambling for par"....crappy tee shot, halfway decent second shot, 2 putt for par...LOL

Nice hole TBT. And all the others who I just caught up on.

Good job Tim. That putt was dead on line

great HOTD Tim

14th Hole at my home course from July 5th

Nice hole Tim. Great recovery shot after the ball got knocked down in the trees. And I thought the first putt was gonna do it...:D

Shark, nice video man. Looks like you guys all had a great time out there, thanks for sharing.

Tim, great job man, that ball was tracking sweet and the short putt was dead on. Some of those dragon flies and critters looked big enough to carry me off, haha.

Nice HOTD TBT, way to hang in there and grind out a par!

Nice HOTD Tim! Did a great job of finding that GIR after a missed FW and picking up a solid par. Holes like that will treat you very well in a few weeks!!

Nice HOTD vid TBT. That #7 is rolling real smooth, nice finishing putt for the par save.

Here are a couple Par 3 HOTD vids from Redlyne, Kyle and I!

Par 3 13th Lasered 82 yards lol:

Tee Shots:

On the Green!

Par 3 16th 128 laser (pin in front)

Tee Shots

On The Green (I made it look easy... easy 40 putt haha)

Great stuff there Yoccos, looks like a blast with the buddies. Swinging well, too bad the putter got away from you on the second video.

Good times man, thanks for putting the vids up.

Great stuff there Yoccos, looks like a blast with the buddies. Swinging well, too bad the putter got away from you on the second video.

Thanks Due!!!!!! That was the only time all round it did too hahahaha. Figures!!!! I really was putting well today. Redlyne was just absolutely destroying his ball today and I appreciate he and Kyle inviting me to their Monday rounds. Gonna be a freaking blast going forward!

Good times man, thanks for putting the vids up.

Dude! It took over 4 hours to upload lol. I felt like I was using dailup. Thanks again for the invite and glad we got out. Man you were just murdering the ball today.

Good stuff Yoccos and Redlyne.

First off you guys got some short ass par 3's on that course...LOL

Some solid shots there....Yoccos with the three putt...and don't you love when you drag it back to putt it over and still miss it...LOL

Great job guys...thanks for sharing.

Back