JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score

That's pretty neat.

I wish they put it on the Zstars

Me too

Still cool that they got the NHL license.
agreed, but it was the same when Bridgestone had it, they'd but it on the E lines, but not on the B330s

agreed, but it was the same when Bridgestone had it, they'd but it on the E lines, but not on the B330s

lol that was when I played the E5 so I was content.

The Q ball is tough for me, might get a couple dozen and make it my winter ball - Habs balls to troll all the Bs fans here ?

Sign me up for some Duck logo balls if these ever find their way to z stars.

• Admin
I should be in the middle of the NHL and Srixon Venn diagram but I just don't like logo balls.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Great to see them gain approval by the NHL. Unfortunately I can't play a ball that has a logo on it.

Hate to order a dozen just to get one logo ball for the ball cabinet. But I don't have a Caps logo on a ball yet. :unsure:

Not a big fan of logos on balls. However, might have to pick up some for the FIL for Christmas, as much as I hate to purchase anything with a Bruins logo on it. :sick:

Might have to pick up some fall/early spring golf balls...

Not a big fan of logos on balls. However, might have to pick up some for the FIL for Christmas, as much as I hate to purchase anything with a Bruins logo on it. :sick:

Gross no don't do that.

Just buy him some Leafs ones. he'll love them

Unfortunately as you know they've had the Leafs' number, so I'd just be setting myself up.

Can I get some with Sidney Crosby’s face on it? It might help me hit my driver farther.

Hate to order a dozen just to get one logo ball for the ball cabinet. But I don't have a Caps logo on a ball yet. :unsure:

Do it. I can probably get the Caps GM to sign one for you.

;)

Very cool Goalie!

Does anyone know if there is any discount or promo code for these for THPers when ordering from Srixon?

IMG_20171231_190047961.jpg

Since it's hockey season and this thread was started, I thought I'd see if anyone wants a puck bottle opener?

Let me know if you're interested in sending me a puck, and I send it back as a bottle opener.

Back